Official Battleground Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for the mystical, highly complex monologue explaining why he attacked Reigns.

31PKD0a.gif

At least Chimera Ant isn't here to defend the repetitive promos.

That's a point, where he at?

Going out on a limb to say Lesnar beats Rollins but Sheamus runs out and cashes in and Brogue kicks the *Censored* out of Brock and wins the title.

Sheamus is the new member of the Authority and Rollins is kicked out and turned face. Sets up Rollins vs HHH and Sheamus vs Brock for Summerslam.

Going out on a limb to say Lesnar beats Rollins but Sheamus runs out and cashes in and Brogue kicks the *Censored* out of Brock and wins the title.

Sheamus is the new member of the Authority and Rollins is kicked out and turned face. Sets up Rollins vs HHH and Sheamus vs Brock for Summerslam.

He'll most likely cash in during the match and brogue kick Rollins with Brock Lesnar somehow knockout on the outside of the ring. Then Lesnar will be pissed again and demand a rematch for Summer Slam.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if some lame ass scramble match happens with Rollins, Lesnar, Triple H, Sheamus and Kane. Or maybe Reigns instead of Kane. But something weird where it's just too much and noone actually gets any exposure.

Sheamus is stinking all of this up, hard to look forward to the title when that idiot has the briefcase

You know what's worse about this? The fact that we're getting yet another Randy Orton vs Sheamus feud.

I don't get this company sometimes. How many times have these two feuded and how many times have fans shown that they don't care about them? Did they not learn their lesson from the night after WrestleMania 29?

Quick question: Does Lesnar look better now or when he first debuted in WWE? To me its now

When he first came back in 2012, no. But now, for the first time in his life, he's healthy and now he's a beast. So yes, I think he's in the best shape of his life.

Archived