Official Battleground Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orton vs Sheamus- shit was straight for a Sheamus match, I wish these two will stop facing each other though cause their matches are poo. 6/10

Bray/Reigns- Actually pretty good. Reigns did good. Harper saved the finish because I knew they weren't bout to let Reigns lose clean if at all. 8/10

Tag Match- felt like I've seen these two teams face off too much but it was okay. 6/10

Divas Triple Threat- wish there was a way Becky coulda been in the match with Sasha and Charlotte but at least Brie wasn't bad. The match was A1 imo. I love Sasha. 9/10

Cena/Owens 3- Good match like always just way too similar to the last matches. Match coulda used announce table break or a high spot or something new but hey. Cena winning is disappointing but I still think Owens is taking it from him soon. 8/10

Brock/ Rollins- I feel like they didn't really give it a chance. Brock did his thing of course but the Taker interference I wish didn't happen simply because Taker should be done with Brock. My boy had over a year to attack Brock if he was really still mad like that, and it's even dumber if Taker is coming to avenge Kane's ankle injury. Kane doesn't even *Censored* with Taker like that anymore so I don't see why...Idk. 6/10

PPV:6/10. I'm mad there was no Zigs, Cesaro, Rusev, or Ambrose

WWE went fully over-the-top here and it's revealed that The Undertaker and Seth Rollins are actually one and the same person. Always have been. Seth Rollins can transform himself into the Undertaker in desperate times.

WWE went fully over-the-top here and it's revealed that The Undertaker and Seth Rollins are actually one and the same person. Always have been. Seth Rollins can transform himself into the Undertaker in desperate times.

LMFAO. Rollins was literally nowhere to be found when Taker showed. :XD:

Archived