VSVhCsd.jpg

WWE Tag Team Championships

Tag Team Match

The Prime Time Players © vs. The New Day

BICG5IZ.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see, we're the same, you and I. We're the lights that shines the brightest, the voices that screams the loudest, the controllers of the streams that lead the pack. The funny thing about streams (hahahaha), they eventually clash together. One consumes the other and grows in strength and builds up speed. It was inevitable. This is our paths coming together. And I will be the one that consumes you, Roman. Reigns.

(heheheheh)

Witness the new face of fear.

Well, either that or "*Censored* you for punching me in the face and beating me on RAW the other night you Samoan piece of shit".

You see, we're the same, you and I. We're the lights that shines the brightest, the voices that screams the loudest, the controllers of the streams that lead the pack. The funny thing about streams (hahahaha), they eventually clash together. One consumes the other and grows in strength and builds up speed. It was inevitable. This is our paths coming together. And I will be the one that consumes you, Roman. Reigns.

(heheheheh)

Well, either that or "*Censored* you for punching me in the face and beating me on RAW the other night you Samoan piece of shit".

Nah, man. Look, like, you don't get it, that's okay. Not everyone can be intelligent and troubled enough to "get" Wyatt. But he's not AT ALL like that. Man.

(heheheheh)

Nah, man. Look, like, you don't get it, that's okay. Not everyone can be intelligent and troubled enough to "get" Wyatt. But he's not AT ALL like that. Man.

You see, I know what you're referring to and I can't join in without looking like a massive hypocrite because I said at the time I really liked "socially awakened" Bray Wyatt. But *censored*ing hell, every feud, every promo, I look at him like "you should be better. Why aren't you better?". I don't get it man.

(heheheheh)

You see, I know what you're referring to and I can't join in without looking like a massive hypocrite because I said at the time I really liked "socially awakened" Bray Wyatt. But *censored*ing hell, every feud, every promo, I look at him like "you should be better. Why aren't you better?". I don't get it man.

I can appreciate that honesty. And I totally understand. He could be so good. And instead he's just so lame. It's like, more frustrating than anything. It's not even "Oh god, he's so bad, get him off TV." It's like "Oh god, it's so underwhelming, *Censored* all of you."

It just kinda hit me... Wyatt is legitimately the stalest character in the show. I really wanna like him, and I know he can do great things, but he's legitimately the most stale, the least exciting, just the overall most predictable guy on the roster. Not someone shitty like Big Show or Cena. It's *censored*ing Bray Wyatt.

Ouch.

I just wish they'd stop making him out to be a threat already. He's not one, hasn't been since Cena buried him. It's almost been a year and they're still trying to convince us he's hot shit by having him target top guys when they have nothing better to do. Only to lose every time. Rinse and repeat. Like, it was less than two weeks ago Reigns beat him fair and square after going through two other matches in the same night AND after interference. And I'm supposed to believe he's anywhere close to being a threat? *Censored* off. If he doesn't have a spot at the top, just put him in the midcard for Christ's sake and give him something to do. Because he's still way better than being used as a punching bag of the more relevant guys. They've ruined him so much.

Archived