Unfortunately I'm done

AlsoBrian

I will NEVER understand how someone can find the WWE games hard. The biggest thing that causes me to lose interest is that it's way to easy even on the highest difficulties.

I guess that's what you get with difficulty ratings that focus on reversals.

Agreed however they do get boring too quickly, people can play FIFA or Madden or NBA for a whole year, and still have fresh experiences we can't its sad

I agree on the difficulty part. I however have new experiences because I make those experiences. I use my imagination a lot in the WWE games.

I will NEVER understand how someone can find the WWE games hard. The biggest thing that causes me to lose interest is that it's way to easy even on the highest difficulties.

I guess that's what you get with difficulty ratings that focus on reversals.

Agreed however they do get boring too quickly, people can play FIFA or Madden or NBA for a whole year, and still have fresh experiences we can't its sad

I agree on the difficulty part. I however have new experiences because I make those experiences. I use my imagination a lot in the WWE games.

Only because you have to. Which is the problem for me with these games and even then I don't find it too enjoyable. They're a decent pass time though IMO.

I enjoy the games when I lose.

If the loss came in a great match then yeah, me too. But if I lost after completely dominating the match on legend difficulty, and the only reason I lost was because I got hit with a finisher out of nowhere, the pin meter sucked, or late in the match my opponent reversed every attack I did and won out of nowhere then hell no.

cena wins LOL

Archived