WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kofi's good enough for a chance with it. If he flops then they can have him lose the briefcase to somebody. I just wanna see him finally pull it down once.

Crazy this gotta be the first time this many people in the match have won it already.

I'm rooting for Ziggler because to me it's just time something comes his way again. I'd have him cash in as soon as he wins it and says he wants Rollins in the main event of Summerslam and from there they feud and he wins clean.

I'm rooting for Ziggler because to me it's just time something comes his way again. I'd have him cash in as soon as he wins it and says he wants Rollins in the main event of Summerslam and from there they feud and he wins clean.

I'd shit all the pants I have one by one if that happens.

Imo the winner ranking "SHOULD" looks something like this: Neville > Ziggler > Reigns > Sheamus > Orton > Kofi > Kane

Personally what I think would be best is: Reigns > Ziggler > Neville > Orton > Kane > Sheamus > Kofi

Kane is only not last because I feel a Kane/Rollins feud would actually be fun and realistically speaking, none of those guys absolutely need the briefcase anyways to get into the main event - aside from Kofi, who should stick to New Day in my opinion.

Sticking to a group without fighting for anything is never good. They are "New Day" and should want to win the titles to bring in a new age to the company..but I don't want Kofi winning right now. I'd give him the IC or US title.

Heck At some point I'd like the IC and US titles on a member of New Day.

I think Kofi as champion should stick with New Day. Screw any betrayals or shit like that, New Day has made Kofi entertaining for the first time since like 2010. Betrayals are played out as all hell anyway, I want to see them stick together through a reign and even when Kofi loses, they keep going.

Kofi is a lot more entertaining than he's been in his entire career...yet, he still *censored*ing sucks.

I enjoy him for the most part in the ring. His humor just doesn't seem to fit with Big E and Woods, IMO. Every time I see New Day cut some promo or do some segment backstage, I'm always imagining if someone like R-Truth was in Kingston's place. :XD: I don't think match quality would be as good, though.

RAW is going to be extremely negative

We have the mourning of Dusty Rhodes's passing

Roman Reigns with a Money in the Bank briefcase

Seth beating Ambrose with Authority's help again

Brock Lesnar won't show up like dirtsheets said

Cena no selling his Owens defeat

MGK

RAW is going to be extremely negative

We have the mourning of Dusty Rhodes's passing

Roman Reigns with a Money in the Bank briefcase

Seth beating Ambrose with Authority's help again

Brock Lesnar won't show up like dirtsheets said

Cena no selling his Owens defeat

MGK

Will Ambrose be WWE Champion at that point or not though :o

Brock will show up for sure. I'd like to think he'd wreck shit at MITB since him randomly returning on the RAW after seems kinda... odd to me. Like... why now of all times and how are they gonna work around the suspension shit?

Others I agree with. Can't even decide what's the worst of those 4 things either.

Jericho just had a podcast with Bill Demott.......

Cliff notes:

Complainers are all people who didn't make it. Thousands of people have made it and aren't complaining.
In the Hart dungeon they used to kick people in the balls for training.
If Steven Speilberg calls Harrison Ford a pussy it will just make him a better actor.
Swapping wrestling training for squatting all day is OK as long as it was your students who suggested it.
95% of the time people thanked Bill for being honest.
He gets the majority of criticism because he was in charge. No one is pointing fingers at the assistant coaches.
'I'm loyal to HHH, the things that we've done together in the past x-amount of years have been great, I never want to tarnish anything. So I don't have an opinion that I choose to share, I just sit on it alot for the past three months I've been sitting on it trying to find hobbies.'
'I don't choose to open a can of worms'
Complainers are harming themselves with 'negative vibes'.
He's not saying that he sacrificed his career for the good of the NXT performers/centre/brand.
Youtube show coming soon 'The Bill DeMott Experience'.
It's too fresh to say if he will/can go back, going to stay busy and use the skills and knowledge he has.
Owens/Zayn/Neville had to work twice as hard as everyone else. (Isn't this John Cena gimmick infringement?!)
Favourite match was first one in WCW vs Randy Savage.

Archived