Chris Hero Wrestles over 3 Hours straight

.Nëro

I've heard that even on the indy scene, he rubs people the wrong way. I'm a massive Hero fan however and I wish he got his break in the WWE, he was one of, if not the best thing about early NXT.

In the wrestling world its damned if you do, damned if you don't. if you don't have an ego and the drive to go over others, you're complacent, if you do, you are arrogant and rub people the wrong way.

The mans wrestling speaks for itself.

I've heard that even on the indy scene, he rubs people the wrong way. I'm a massive Hero fan however and I wish he got his break in the WWE, he was one of, if not the best thing about early NXT.

In the wrestling world its damned if you do, damned if you don't. if you don't have an ego and the drive to go over others, you're complacent, if you do, you are arrogant and rub people the wrong way.

The mans wrestling speaks for itself.

It's not exactly the worst thing in the world, If I was in charge of a company i'd rather have a roster maybe who was slightly arrogant then someone who had a DUI for example. The majority of fans don't give a damn what happens behind the scenes.

The only people I've ever heard of having an issue with Hero were Eddie Kingston and TJP

But I never knew if the Kingston thing was legit or just for the feud

The only people I've ever heard of having an issue with Hero were Eddie Kingston and TJP

But I never knew if the Kingston thing was legit or just for the feud

Doesn't Eddie Kingston have an issue with damn near everything though. Guy looks like he's one glass of spilled milk away from losing his mind.

• 1 month later...

Archived