Chris Hero Wrestles over 3 Hours straight

.Nëro

Credit :- F4WOnline.com,

Chris Hero, formerly known as Kassius Ohno in WWE NXT, made history when he wrestled an “infinity gauntlet” match which in total went over 3 hours.
Hero competed in the match for charity, and pledged to continue wrestling for 30 minutes for every $500 which was pledged. Whether Hero won or lost the individual bouts during the gauntlet did not matter, as a new opponent would come out and Hero would continue to wrestle so long as money was being donated.
In total, Hero wrestled 17 matches, and the final bout was against Tarik. Tarik had already lost to Hero three times in the match, but he demanded 10 more minutes and even pledged $180 of his own money to make it happen. He ended up hitting Hero with the Smash Wrestling Championship belt which results in a DQ. Tarik ended up, however, pinning Hero at the end of the bout and that was the finish. In total Hero raised $3,440, which was well above his goal.

Nero

Hats off Mr Hero

It's weird how he had always a natural athleticism and conditioning regardless of what physical state he's in; we all know he's perhaps "expanded" a little in mass since his WWE release but he looks no less or more athletic in the ring than he did in day 2010 when he was probably at his leanist.

I'd rather watch 3 hours of his rest holds than a good portion of what is going on in most U.S. Companies thes days!

I think he was at his leanest near the end of his NXT run, which is why most people are surprised at his current state post-WWE. I really don't care if he's lean or chubby, he can still go and that's all I care about.

Hero's actually the first wrestler I ever met and he was very cool to me. Happy to hear him do cool things like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Matches probably began to suck pretty hard at a certain point...but, it's a cool concept. Btw, did Hero win 16 times in a row before the 17th match ending with a DQ finish? Because, that sounds like a pretty good way to bury your roster. It was for charity though...so, I guess it's cool.

Matches probably began to suck pretty hard at a certain point...but, it's a cool concept. Btw, did Hero win 16 times in a row before the 17th match ending with a DQ finish? Because, that sounds like a pretty good way to bury your roster. It was for charity though...so, I guess it's cool.

Results with the 18th match ending in DQ against Tarik

#01- Chris Hero d. Rip Impact

#02 - Rich Swann d. Chris Hero

#03 - Jason Kincaid d. Chris Hero

#04- Chris Hero d. Tarik

#05- Chris Hero d. Tyler Thomas

#06 - Chris Hero d. Brent Banks

#07 - Facade d. Chris Hero

#08 - Sebastian Suave d. Chris Hero

#09 - Chris Hero d. Tarik

#10 - Chris Hero d. Ben Ortmanns

#11 - Chris Hero d. Rip Impact

#12 - Jason Kincaid d. Chris Hero

#13 - Chris Hero d. Tyler Thomas

#14 - Chris Hero d. Brent Banks

#15 - Chris Hero d. Tarik

#16 - Chris Hero d. Facade

#17 - Chris Hero & Rich Swann go to a draw as time expires

Okay, so he did take some L's. That's good to see.

I still don't think 3 hours of wrestling could have gone too well though. Especially if Hero is still in the kind of shape he was in the last time I saw him.

Hero has weird incredible cardio, the guy can go for a while. Even when he's fat.

I believe they let him go because while he did get in the best shape of his life like they asked, it was too late and he had already upset the wrong people.

Yeah, I just looked up his last match in NXT and he was really thin. I remembered him being oddly shaped in NXT, but apparently I was wrong. Either way, if he can go in the ring, who cares what size he is? I think the various shapes and sizes of wrestlers is part of what makes wrestling entertaining. They shouldn't all look the same. Plus, he is an incredible hand in the ring and on the mic.

I think it was fairly obvious that some people, I think Triple H included, just didn't like Hero. Whether he had an attitude or not I don't know, but to say that the WWE is missing out is an enormous understatement.

Archived