All Stars 2 GMaybee Edition

GMaybee

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for Hogan's replacement I could give Hacksaw his spot and bring in another legend brawler. Other choices I was considering.

Jesse Ventura- Similar persona to Hogan great promo material for fantasy warfare. Rather have him as an announcer though.

Junkyard Dog- Very charismatic brawler with great animated movements

George Steele- Could be fun with all of his crazy antics and dirty tactics

Bruno Sammartino- More Grappler than Brawler.

Oh and I forgot that Steve Blackman was suggested.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks maskedmaniac. I looked his info up on wikipedia first and watched a top moves list and then watched one of his matches against The Destroyer. The man really has some unique submission moves, I also realized after watching NXT today that Bayley uses his scoop suplex, I've not seen many people use that I wonder if she knows where that may have came from.

• 3 weeks later...

So dilemma. Do I pull Billy Gunn from the roster now? I mean I think they will bring him back sooner than later. But if I pull Billy should I pull Road Dogg too, its tough having one without the other. Of course I could replace them both with the Dudleys now that they are back. I really wanted to keep the NAO in the game though.

Maybe I can post a few ideas here before I add them to the original post so we can get some more discussion going on it. Even though I have an even roster I do not necessarily have even match ups. Many of the guys on the current roster have had match ups with legends in the past so even though they make sense to pair them up its been done before. A different approach could be taken though.

Not so Great Khali will not come near this roster.

I was actually considering Andre VS Brock -Dominance Defined

The Eighth Wonder of the World VS The Beast Incarnate

My thinking is that during Andres' years there was no one on his level (and may not to this day) he always had that unfair size and incredible strength advantage. In fact I heard it said somewhere that he went undefeated for 13 years at one point in his career. Brock has looked inhuman in his run with the WWE, and has been nearly untouchable since his return. His matches are brutal and opponents get taken to suplex city at will. He ended the Undertaker's 21 year streak, so a dominant streak like Andres would be mouth watering for him. I could see Paul Heyman and Bobby Heenan talking up these men in the promos for this match, another similarity.

Yeah there are quite a few guys that have had match ups with the majority of the roster, guys like Big Show and Jericho have worked with a lot of people.

I was kind of leaning toward Mark Henry VS Yokozuna- Colossal Collision

Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object

Archived