All Stars 2 GMaybee Edition

GMaybee

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added Ultimate Warrior's character breakdown.

I was looking at the new encyclopedia book WWE has out and all the guys look like they belong in Allstars 2 lol.

Yeah I wanted to order that book just for that reason, unfortunately the day I went to order it was the same day all of this Hulk Hogan crap broke out and it wasn't being listed in the WWE shop, he was on the front cove. Hopefully it will get re-released.

Zayn-Koji Clutch as a signature?

RVD-rolling thunder as a charge move? hm, interesting.

For British Bulldog, I remember he had a very technical style. So you could do something like the Bret Hart headlock except with Bulldog's own flair-maybe you could watch a few matches for this one. And/or the diving headbutt. His charge move can be a punch or a strong Flair chop.

Samoa Joe-could have tons of fun here. Powerbomb followed by an STF. reverse atomic drop/big boot/running senton combo. Island driver. Corner hip attack/enzuigiri. It would be great if he also had his classic counter to diving moves-by simply moving out of the way casually.

Sin Cara-nice as it is, Samoan Drop would also work for him.

Kalisto-450 splash. gotta have it. maybe even the leg-trap sunset flip powerbomb if you have a spot.

Owens-again, alternatives: swanton bomb, top rope fisherman buster, or how about the apron bomb? Especially the third!

Uhaa Nation-Tombstone piledriver, multiple powerbombs with third being a sitout, Triple german suplex. Can't remember what the All-Out Assault is but it could be one of those.

Christian- rope hanging slap, tornado ddt(could even replace inverted version as it's much more common), spear, sitout gourdbuster

Ultimo Dragon-could give him Asai Moonsault as it's named after him, but I like all those

Stardust-Cross Rhodes or whatever he calls these days. I really couldn't see this as a normal move

Big Show-spear...and there's his entire moveset in 2015.

Andre-I would actually give him the Elbow Drop as finisher. Jumping headbutt was a weird choice in the first game.

Mark Henry-Hall of Pain splash. It's that thing he used to "end" people's careers. World's Strongest Splash. Running Powerslam(his looks different than Bulldog's). Step-on-opponent rope choke

Bossman-yeah, some idiot put waterwheel slam as his sig in wikipedia. He's never used one. Try the front spinebuster.

rest is great.

Thank you for the prompt feedback, gives me lots to look over.

Uhaa's-All Out Assault I believe is 2 powerbombs to slingshot sitout powerbomb but I think he may have a variant to that.

On Christian I went with the inverted tornado ddt (this would be off of the turnbuckle) because it seemed more unique, many others including Cena use the original. Of course Christian is one of its more frequent users. hmmm...

Also I was thinking about an additional play mechanic. You and I were talking about finding room for certain moves like Cesaro's Outside to Inside Superplex (or whatever its called) and Neville's Deadlift German. These type of moves are big spots and usually get big reactions from the crowd, sometimes they are rarely used or only in a special moment.

What I was thinking was perhaps having these moves in the game, but only available if you meet certain requirements in the match or in special situations. Specifically how they typically set them up in real life, or maybe having your opponent stunned in the right position, or after hitting a certain combo or grapple chain. They wouldn't necessarily be signatures, but since they're rewarded for playing the character well, they could be an unblockable or irreversible move carried out in glorious slow motion.

What do you think?

Thank you for the prompt feedback, gives me lots to look over.

Uhaa's-All Out Assault I believe is 2 powerbombs to slingshot sitout powerbomb but I think he may have a variant to that.

On Christian I went with the inverted tornado ddt (this would be off of the turnbuckle) because it seemed more unique, many others including Cena use the original. Of course Christian is one of its more frequent users. hmmm...

Also I was thinking about an additional play mechanic. You and I were talking about finding room for certain moves like Cesaro's Outside to Inside Superplex (or whatever its called) and Neville's Deadlift German. These type of moves are big spots and usually get big reactions from the crowd, sometimes they are rarely used or only in a special moment.

What I was thinking was perhaps having these moves in the game, but only available if you meet certain requirements in the match or in special situations. Specifically how they typically set them up in real life, or maybe having your opponent stunned in the right position, or after hitting a certain combo or grapple chain. They wouldn't necessarily be signatures, but since they're rewarded for playing the character well, they could be an unblockable or irreversible move carried out in glorious slow motion.

What do you think?

yea, I would agree with this.

Made some of the recommended changes as brought out by AgeOfSandow, more will be adjusted. I will try to get a few more of these completed soon.

Also looking for a replacement for Hogan, need a legendary brawler. Suggestions?

Made some of the recommended changes as brought out by AgeOfSandow, more will be adjusted. I will try to get a few more of these completed soon.

Also looking for a replacement for Hogan, need a legendary brawler. Suggestions?

Steve Blackman?

There is a joke in here somewhere. lol. Sorry

The Lethal Weapon would have a unique moveset. Just seems like maybe a bigger name would get the nod as Hogan's replacement. He wouldn't have to be a pure brawler just someone who fits the category.

Steve Blackman?

The Lethal Weapon would have a unique moveset. Just seems like maybe a bigger name would get the nod as Hogan's replacement. He wouldn't have to be a pure brawler just someone who fits the category.

lol, who is this Hogan guy anyway.I will sit here and protest for Steve!

Steve Blackman?

lol, who is this Hogan guy anyway.I will sit here and protest for Steve!

Oh I've always been a fan of Blackman, can't say much for Hogan though... :shifty:

• 3 weeks later...

That's an awesome suggestion. What would his finisher and signatures be?

His finisher would be his diving body press off the turnbuckle to a standing opponent, of course he would flip around in the air a bunch of times. For sigs, I can think of a bear hug, some type of octopus stretch hold, maybe a headlock with punches to the face, and a couple of other greco-roman type stretches, I don't really know their names but he uses a bunch of them, I have to watch some youtube videos.

Archived