All Stars 2 GMaybee Edition

GMaybee

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the weapons couldn't be accessed at any point like in MK when you can pull out your sword at any moment.

It's weird because I was just looking at the Wikipedia Page for this game, and it says that Tony Atlas, Kevin Nash and Terry Funk were all DLC and they were made available to the public. Were they DLC for the PSP version or the 3DS?

No I think since basically anyone can update the information in those pages, probably somebody added that into some of the true info to make it seem realistic. It probably doesn't get viewed very often so no one has reported or corrected it.

Fantasy Warfare was one of my favorite things about the first game. They still do them on the WWE website too. I was wondering if it would have been cooler to discover these as you played the game, I mean when your playing quick play or story mode and when you just happen to match up the right 2 characters all of the sudden before the match the Fantasy video would play making the matchup seem more special.

I planned on getting to this once I finish up some more of the character breakdowns. Except I don't have Tatanka listed, but I see where your going. I'd like to see what we come up with though. I could start a new section with them all together or add them to the character breakdowns.

I was thinking about Bray vs. Sid The Eater of Worlds vs. The Master and Ruler of the World.

for Razor maybe:

Abdominal Stretch

Standing Northern Lights Suplex(he doesn't fall down for a bridge. Basically the "Single Arm Back Body Drop" in 2k15.

Takedown and Slaps to back of head

Arm Wrench Gut Kicks

any of these would work.

After going back and looking at my notes and a few youtube videos I realize I didn't mean the 2 handed chokebomb thing he did as Big Scott Hall. I was referring to the quick chokeslam he does which I called 2 handed because he places one hand behind the neck/shoulder blade area. I think Big Show does this version too though to protect his opponents.

I like the idea of the Standing Northern Lights. Slaps to the back of the head are a part of his character ability. I thought about using the Abdominal Stretch because he grabs one of his opponents legs (unique), but I also thought about giving that to the Iron Sheik too because he grabs the ropes but that could fit as a mechanic for the dirty class...hmm an option to grab the ropes for leverage so the move can't be countered...hmm

Added character breakdowns for Barrett, Cena, Kofi, and Road Dogg.

I would suggest you switch Slingshot Backbreaker with Pumphandle Slam for Barrett. Go with the Chokeslam for Razor Ramon; unless there's a way for one more slot for the abdominal stretch. Shaping up pretty nicely.

I had it there because I thought it would be a cool signature to tie into his combos into the corner. The Pumphandle Slam is a good suggestion though I hadn't thought about it before, I'll give it some thought. I do appreciate the suggestions, I may need more help as I get closer to finishing this. I still don't have all of the character breakdowns figured out yet I may need to pick your brain (and anyone else who has an idea) on a few.

Glad you're enjoying this.

I got an idea for Ambrose. you should put one of those crazy strike combos he does as a signature. you could exaggerate it of course, kind of like how Roddy Piper's punch combos in the first All Stars. I think that would really add to his character.

I got an idea for Ambrose. you should put one of those crazy strike combos he does as a signature. you could exaggerate it of course, kind of like how Roddy Piper's punch combos in the first All Stars. I think that would really add to his character.

You are absolutely right. Would be cool to see the one he does by the ropes that one handed punch/chop combo. Removed the Headlock Driver as a signature added Lunatic Punch Combo. Good call.

Cool. I just went through this to check everything. Only really skimmed before. Suggestions:

Brock's Lesnar's ability-I'm not really sure if this is what you meant by Beast Mode, but it'd be really cool if it it let you german suplex people like crazy, maybe with the single press of a button or a reversal. Also, what do you think of the Belly to Belly as a signature?

Ryback-spinebuster? seems to be one of his bigger moves these days.

Sandow-Corkscrew Neckbreaker or Edge-O-Matic are some ideas for that final slot.

Foley-how about the piledriver? His version is iconic to him. Not exactly sure where to put it though.

Bray Wyatt-is the Flying Back Elbow that crazy running cross body he does?

Ziggler-gotta get a superkick in there!

Cesaro-if there's room you could do his deadlift superplex

Rick Rude-sitout piledriver signature

that's all I've got.

Cool. I just went through this to check everything. Only really skimmed before. Suggestions:

Brock's Lesnar's ability-I'm not really sure if this is what you meant by Beast Mode, but it'd be really cool if it it let you german suplex people like crazy, maybe with the single press of a button or a reversal. Also, what do you think of the Belly to Belly as a signature?

Ryback-spinebuster? seems to be one of his bigger moves these days.

Sandow-Corkscrew Neckbreaker or Edge-O-Matic are some ideas for that final slot.

Foley-how about the piledriver? His version is iconic to him. Not exactly sure where to put it though.

Bray Wyatt-is the Flying Back Elbow that crazy running cross body he does?

Ziggler-gotta get a superkick in there!

Cesaro-if there's room you could do his deadlift superplex

Rick Rude-sitout piledriver signature

that's all I've got.

Thank you for taking the time to read this stuff through. More importantly thank you for the excellent move suggestions, many of which I will implement. You definitely do your research.

I was originally reluctant to add too many similar type signatures, for instance the last game had what 4 atomic drops I think, but then again they we're all different. There were also a few belly to bellys and a few piledrivers. Most of those moves animated the same except for the impact on the victim was different for each. But... some guys are indeed famous or infamous for using certain moves so they need to be there. Right now I believe there is maybe 4 Belly to Belly suplexes on this roster, 1 more I haven't added yet and now Brock...but...Brock's is awesome so I will change it.

Beast Mode was originally just something to show Brock's incredible strength in the Brawler class. He may be the only one capable in that class of tossing any Big Man around with any move he wants. I'm talking guys like Andre, Yokozuna, and Big Show. But I do like the suplex city idea, which is something people would like but would suck to be on the other side of...I will think about it.

I love Cesaro's deadlift superplex I'm just not sure how to set that up for a signature. I mean it seems odd to knock a guy outside the ropes just to lift him back in. I'm still thinking it over.

You are correct about Bray's Flying Back Elbow, I don't know what he calls it, it just seems like he always impacts with the back of his arm and shoulder especially the way he bounces off his opponent.

These suggestions are great also because I can envision playing as these characters and it just makes it feel right. This also gives me the opportunity to refine a few characters.

I imagine Lesnars german suplex in Allstars: he grabs him so tight you can hear the sound of bones crunching, then, he jumps up in the air with his opponent, does a spinning 360 in the air, and lets his opponent go from like ten feet in the air.

That's crazy lol.

I could see him spin behind his opponent, pick them up, short hop forwards ring shaking, falcon scream then flinging them clear across the ring or if close enough to the edge over the ropes. lol

Okay updates made to Brock, Ryback, Sandow, Dolph, Rude, and Foley. Thank you AgeofSandow

more suggestions:

Busikai Knee as a finisher for Bryan. Yes lock became a signature in recent months. Like the rest you did.

Jackhammer or snap powerslam for Gunn. Big part of his arsenal in the Attitude Era.

As for Neville, Super Kick would be perfect for a charge move. Alternate signature ideas, but these are great already: Corkscrew Moonsault Plancha(that dive he does to the outside), multiple rapid kicks followed by basement dropkick, deadlift german suplex.

Glad I could help.

I may consider the Jackhammer but I already gave one to Ryback, the Snap Powerslam is a great move for a lot of Superstars including Billy, Goldust, and Randy Orton just for starters. I would definitely want it in all of their movesets but I am not sure it is unique enough for a signature. Of course I would love to see Gunn finish off a crazy juggle combo opponent flying off the ropes caught with a sweet powerslam.

Glad you like Neville's moves and thanks for all of the suggestions. It was definitely difficult to pick just 4, I had considered all of the moves you suggested, I just thought that the 3 kicks would be a great combo for him especially if the 3rd kick stuns and buckles his opponent over, setting up that dropkick or a handspring signature. Not all of the acrobats from the first game had charge moves so I've been careful not to give out to many, I think it would still work as a strong strike though. The dive to the outside would definitely be among the 4 dives he would have, I would just hate to have a signature that I didn't get to use very often and may miss just as much.

I had wanted to give Bryan a submission finisher, but what your saying is right that is his most popular and current finisher so I changed it. I think its a good change too, because now it gives his signatures a new set up and the ability to tap you out with them.

Again appreciate the input.

Added character breakdowns for Tyson Kidd and Ric Flair.

Ok, I'm seeing your method to all this. As far as I remember, Gunn's comeback back in the day was a bunch of strike attacks, followed by the snap powerslam, followed by jackhammer, then hits the fame asser after all hell breaks loose in the match. You can have Goldust and Gunn have different ones; the punching combo preceding it sounds excellent, if you still like the idea.

I still like the Deadlift for Neville. I'll think about it a little more and see if there's a good way to get it in there.

Flair's is perfect. Excellent job on that one.

Are you trying to not use the sharpshooter as a finisher twice? I see that as his main finisher before he got injured; blockbuster was used a short while on NXT. Sig ideas: Springboard elbow drop, from apron to ring, as it is one of Kidd's trademarks, and really cool too, and the spinning fisherman buster. Would most likely replace with the last 2. Dungeon Lock and springboard leg drop definitely must stay.

I too like Neville's Deadlift German, its just a bit unusual to have a pinning signature and the Ligerbomb would make 2 pinning sigs. On the other hand it could make a cool ground move, especially if the opponent is stunned on his hands and knees.

Glad you liked Flair.

Your right about not wanting the same finisher twice with the sharpshooter. On TV no one else is using it, so I can see why they would want Tyson to use it (legacy), but in a game with Bret Hart I wouldn't want anyone else to have it as a finish. I probably will have to give it as a signature to Sting also. Rock used it in the last game and I think Edge did too, I wouldn't want to water down the threat of the move by giving it to so many people. Maybe I should give him the Dungeon/Hart Lock as his finisher since its a modern variation on the original.

Finishers are tricky to choose for guys like Tyson because as you mentioned look how often its been changed. The Springboard Blockbuster would look sick as a finisher and I think works for him because of his acrobat status, in a game like All Stars he would probably be able to springboard to the outside of the ring to hit it too.

I like the suggestion for the Springboard Elbow as a Signature also good call. I didn't give it to him at first because I wasn't sure how many springboard sigs I should give him, he would have still had it, but it would look so much cooler in slow motion. The Rock also has a Spinning Fisherman Neckbreaker as a signature so I'm not sure about it, the Code Blue would probably look similar in All Stars (Snapmare Neckbreaker with a twist), I kinda like the move, but I will consider it further.

I haven't taken the time to make a complete move set for each character, but I would definitely want to see accurate moves, mannerisms and bumps for everyone, all while trying to keep the game play fun. Thank you for your continual suggestions, you make some really good points. Its nice to get these ideas out of my mind and get other points of view.

Added Iron Sheik character breakdown.

Archived