All Stars 2 GMaybee Edition

GMaybee

PART 1
Over the years there has been a few threads talking about what people would like to see in a follow up to WWE All Stars. So forgive me for starting another.

Before I get into ideas, let me address the why or the why bother. Like many of you I have played quite a bit of wrestling games over many console generations and of course have many good memories from them. I was always amazed at how things advanced with the graphics, and moves, and gameplay and the amount of detail they could pack into these games, I was always excited to see what's next. I, like many creators, would immerse myself into the create modes pouring over details always looking to push the limits of my creativity.

But then something happened, I don't know if it was all the times I was falling asleep while creating or even during matches while I was playing with friends. It just wasn't fun anymore, developers were not trying anything new anymore, they had settled into a rut made empty promises and have failed to do more than take away and tack back on again. Kind of like pin the tail on the donkey, except we're the ones left feeling like a$$es for literally buying into it. Its been that way for what 15-20 years now (I'm guessing), that's almost twice the length of time John Cena has been competing and look how divided the crowds are for him. Anyway I'm starting to rant I'll stop.

When All Stars came out it was a breath of fresh air for many people. It gave us something different. The main series gives us plenty such as.

• Large rosters
  • In depth movesets
  • The ability to run the WWE Universe
  • Recaptured moments of History
  • In depth creation modes (for the most part)
  • Loads of commentary
  • And I'm sure you could list many more things.

But a wrestling simulation can only do so much, and Wrestling/Sports Entertainment is also very different from other sports simulations. Being an individual a personality, and standing out as different is key to your success in wrestling, the only team is in tag teams and even they need personality. This is what's lost in a simulation. Every Superstar you cheer for and Legend you love stands out for a reason, it could be that they're outstanding in the ring, or their character is larger than life or one that you identify with, or maybe it's the legacy they left on the business. You know all of their catchphrases and probably own at least one of their t-shirts.

All Stars took steps toward capturing the individuality of these performers. Each character felt different, they had captured their personality and tried to capture their in-ring styles. It felt like the developers were true wrestling fans and wanted to make the wrestlers as they should be--larger than life. So how can they do better? I will share some ideas next.

PART 2
First some of the simpler stuff.
Voices
Wrestler voices at character select screen and for some taunts. How easy yet how awesome would that be?
Audience chants with some taunts or when your character is performing well.
Ex. You can’t see me, This is awesome, New Day Rocks

For the spammers and game breakers.
Fixes
Taunting multiple times outside of the ring, results in loss of meter as the fans boo your performance.
Spamming attacks repeatedly can also result in loss of meter as the fans boo your performance.

Game Play Advancements & Changes
Opponent standing on top turnbuckle.
Top Turnbuckle moves and counters, move beyond tossing your opponent off of the top turnbuckle and countering with an elbow drop to the leg (executed by tapping quick grapple). Holding the quick grapple will initiate a top turnbuckle grapple, while grappled tap another button to execute different moves, which of course can be countered and countered again. Available moves should at least be based on your wrestlers class.

Rope and Apron Moves
Apron strikes, grapples and counters added. Signature moves should not be the only time the ropes are used. Class based moves should be enough variety here with a few special exceptions, also would add another layer of strategy to the game.

A variety of springboard and over the top rope dives added. (Note: Edge was the only character in the game to flip dive "tope con hilo" over the top rope, everyone else went through the ropes. Kinda strange that none of the Acrobats were given something different.)

Friendly Fire On.
Miss your opponent with that Superkick, Clothesline, or Brogue Kick and your tag team partner was behind him, I’m afraid he’ll get some Bad News. Brock Lesnar giving a tour of suplex city, watch out because bodies can hit more than just the floor. Pure Chaos!

Class specific counters, including some trademark ones.

Tag Team Mechanics
Ability to hold an opponent in a move until your partner can follow up with a move, reversible of course.
Ability to Irish Whip your partner
Ability to launch your partner (All big men and other powerful wrestlers)
Ability to jump off of your partners shoulders (Acrobats)
Will expand on this later, open to some suggestions for certain. Once I start delving into the roster details, I'll say more.

Signatures
Signatures are now selectable though to avoid balance issues striking signatures are limited to one per move set, unless the moveset originally allowed for more.

Signatures can now be selected as Finishers multiplying the possibilities for character creation.

Reversal points are possible now during Signature and Finisher animations, reversals require 2 stars. (I don't know how many times in the demo when I was caught in a Rey Mysterio signature I would try to time the reversal mid move hoping to Powerbomb him out of it. Of course I found out later that you could only reverse signatures before they made contact. A slow motion reversal to Powerbomb would have been awesome, but a slow motion reversal to a slow motion signature would have been epic.)

Like finishers, grapple signatures can catch an airborne opponent when timed correctly. This makes sense especially if they are selectable as finishers now.

Unique abilities that allow the wrestlers to behave like their real life counterparts. Some always active others only temporarily. This is where I think it could get really interesting, more on this later.

Expanded Classes
Classes have been expanded to allow for greater variation in styles. These are not necessarily full classes unto themselves (they could be) but could provide greater variation when making the roster, again to fully showcase how unique (special) an individual wrestler can be.

Submission
Trade hold for hold, lock in submissions for longer. Temporarily nullifying features of the other classes. For example the speed and aerial ability of high flyers is reduced. Longer submissions can also lower the opponent’s momentum. Submission chains, can even link to Finishers. Tapout Finishes

Showman
Feed off the crowd and play mind games with your opponents. Taunting raises momentum faster than normal. Next move after taunt does double damage or if reversed does double damage to the taunter, cancels after double reversal.

Dirty
Ultimate in heel tactics. Eye gouges, face rakes, foot stomps, boxing the ears makes it difficult for your opponent to counter your next move. Low blows slows movement speed and makes it difficult to kick out of pins. Remove ring post pads for additional damage.

Next up the thing everyone has an opinion on the Roster.

PART 3
Rosters are difficult to construct because there is always somebody's favorite left out, and/or circumstances and relationships with the performers and the company are subject to change. Also how much is too much (I'm certain mine is a bit too many, but I'd rather shoot high and trim back) even as of this writing its still difficult to nail down who I think should make the cut, which is probably why developers cut out the things they are unsure of.

The original game had an excellent roster and rightfully the vast majority would make the cut into the new game, but some for obvious reasons could not be used at this time. I am actually kind of glad they had not made a sequel already, because I think the working roster they had then was fairly thin, but now...business is picking up. So to begin.

Returning Roster
Current 14

• Big Show
  • Chris Jericho
  • Jack Swagger
  • John Cena
  • Kane
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Mark Henry
  • The Miz
  • Randy Orton
  • R-Truth
  • Sheamus
  • Triple H
  • Undertaker

Legends 22

• Andre the Giant
  • Big Bossman
  • Bret Hart
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Edge
  • Honky Tonk Man
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Jake Roberts
  • Jerry Lawler
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase
  • Mr. Perfect
  • Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
  • Road Warrior Animal
  • Road Warrior Hawk
  • The Rock
  • Roddy Piper
  • Sgt. Slaughter
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • The Ultimate Warrior

A bit uneven, so in an effort to bring it up to date and balance it out.

Roster Debuts
Current 21

• Big E
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Cesaro
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Goldust
  • Kevin Owens
  • Luke Harper
  • Neville
  • Roman Reigns
  • Rusev
  • Samoa Joe
  • Seth Rollins
  • Titus O'neil
  • Tyson Kidd

Legends 13

• Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Booker T
  • British Bulldog
  • Diesel
  • Iron Sheik
  • Mil Mascaras
  • Nikolai Volkoff
  • Razor Ramon
  • Rick Rude
  • Sycho Sid
  • Vader
  • X-Pac
  • Yokozuna

But if your like me this is not enough so
DLC
Tag Team Pack

• Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Bad Ass Billy Gunn
  • Road Dogg Jesse James

Masked Man Pack

• Doink the Clown
  • The Hurricane
  • Kalisto
  • Sin Cara
  • Ultimo Dragon

NXT Pack

• Apollo Crews
  • Finn Balor
  • Hideo Itami
  • Sami Zayn

WCW Pack

• DDP
  • Goldberg
  • Ric Flair
  • Sting

Fan Favorites Pack

• Christian
  • Hacksaw Jim Duggan
  • Mick Foley
  • RVD

Other names I would have liked to include or thought to include but this is already at 90 characters.

• Bubba Ray & Devon Dudley because 3D.
  • Dean Malenko I would consider him for WCW he would make an excellent grappler with good speed.
  • Raven I think he could be an interesting brawler with some hardcore tendencies.
  • Rikishi another victim of the cuts but with the available roster his moveset should be well covered.
  • Ron Simmons perhaps the most deserving option for the WCW pack.
  • Shelton Benjamin is one of my favorite performers and I could only imagine what his signature would look like, leaping to the top rope to belly-to-belly suplex one of those pesky high flyers. A great high flying Grappler himself.
  • Tyler Breeze cut from my NXT pack.
  • Zack Ryder cut from my Fan Favorites pack.
  • Tajiri I guess I could have made an ECW pack too...lol

Using the classes from the last game the final roster would look like this.

Big Men 10

• Andre the Giant
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Big Cass
  • Big Show
  • Diesel
  • Kane
  • Mark Henry
  • Sycho Sid
  • The Undertaker
  • Vader
  • Yokozuna

Acrobats 20

• AJ Styles
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Finn Balor
  • The Hurricane
  • Kalisto
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Mil Mascaras
  • Neville
  • Randy Savage
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • R-Truth
  • RVD
  • Sami Zayn
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sin Cara
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Ultimo Dragon
  • Xavier Woods
  • X-Pac

Grapplers 26

• Apollo Crews
  • Bret Hart
  • British Bulldog
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Cesaro
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian
  • Daniel Bryan
  • DDP
  • Doink the Clown
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Edge
  • Iron Sheik
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jake Roberts
  • Kevin Owens
  • Million Dollar Man
  • The Miz
  • Mr. Perfect
  • Nikolai Volkoff
  • Ric Flair
  • Rick Rude
  • Samoa Joe
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Triple H

Brawlers 34

• Animal
  • Baron Corbin
  • Big Bossman
  • Big E
  • Bill Goldberg
  • Booker T
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Enzo Amore
  • Goldust
  • Hacksaw Jim Duggan
  • Hawk
  • Hideo Itami
  • Honky Tonk Man
  • Jerry Lawler
  • John Cena
  • Luke Harper
  • Mick Foley
  • Randy Orton
  • The Rock
  • Roddy Piper
  • Roman Reigns
  • Rusev
  • Sgt. Slaughter
  • Sheamus
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Sting
  • Stone Cold
  • Titus O'neil
  • Ultimate Warrior

Thoughts on the roster?
I will break down some of these characters next and share some ideas on how they could play after all that was part of the reason for quite a few of these choices.

PART 4
I realize it may be a great task to create unique abilities for individuals in a game of this sort but borrowing a few ideas from other games could go a long way toward giving each performer a unique feel. Also in order to prevent a character from becoming over-powered, some abilities are only temporarily activated whereas others are always active.

Always active abilities usually reflect a characters in-ring style. Temporary abilities usually are reflective of a unique quality a character is known for. So in no particular order...

AJ Styles
Phenomenal One
5'11" 218 lbs
Gainesville, Georgia

Finisher- Styles Clash
Signatures

• Calf Crusher
  • Springboard 450
  • Strike Combo
  • Pele Kick (Counter)
  • Spine Breaker

Charge Move- Phenomenal Forearm (can be done from the ground, top rope or springboard)
Acrobat
Active Ability- Phenomenal Style

Andre the Giant
Eighth Wonder of the World
7'5" 520 lbs
Grenoble in the French Alps

Finisher- Giant Elbow Drop
Signatures

• Jumping Headscissors
  • Corner Back Smash
  • Lifting Headbutt
  • Scoop Slam Toss (catching)

Charge Move- Forehand Chop
Big Man
Active Ability-

Apollo Crews
One Man Nation
6'1" 240 lbs
Stone Mountain, Georgia

Finisher- Spin Out Powerbomb
Signatures

• Apollo Combination
  • Dominator
  • Triple German Suplex
  • Fallaway Samoan Drop

Charge Move- None
Grappler
Active Ability- All Out Assault
Apollo Crews joins the All Stars roster bringing his extraordinary athleticism to battle. A powerful grappler with superior agility Apollo can make defeating his opponents look too easy. In game Apollo uses short hard hitting grapple chains combined with a high flying Acrobatic striking style. His strong offensive mobility allows him to take the fight to his opponents and keep the pressure on.

Bam Bam Bigelow
The Beast from the East
6'4" 390 lbs
Asbury Park, New Jersey

Finisher- Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am
Signatures

• Greetings from Asbury Park (catching)
  • Bam Bamsault
  • Slingshot Splash
  • Double Underhook Backbreaker (catching)

Charge Move- Enzugiri (cannot store his move)
Big Man
Active Ability- Flamed Wonder
Bam Bam makes his way into All Stars 2 ready to make an impact. Though he is the smallest of the Big Men in the game he is a unique hybrid. Bam Bam amazed audiences with uncanny agility for a man his size, and true to form the Flamed Wonder breaks the mold in All Stars. Bam Bam's combos often lead to stuns giving him more time to set up slingshot and high risk opportunities, he also uses his famous cartwheel to dodge and escape certain moves. Bam Bam's here to make a splash a nuclear one.

Baron Corbin
The Lone Wolf
6'6" 275 lbs
Kansas City

Finisher- End of Days
Signatures

• Deep Six
  • Northern Lariat
  • Falling Choke Bomb
  • Falcon Arrow Power Slam

Charge Move- Right Cross
Brawler
Active Ability- Big Bad Wolf

Big Boss Man
6'6" 315 lbs
Cobb County, Georgia

Finisher- Boss Man Slam
Signatures

• Wind-up Uppercut
  • Front Spinebuster
  • Leaping Body Guillotine
  • Gutwrench Suplex

Charge Move- Wind-up Uppercut
Brawler
Active Ability-

Big Cass
The Big Bambino
7'0" 276 lbs
Queens, New York

Finisher- East River Crossing
Signatures

• Empire Elbow
  • Sidewalk Slam
  • Spinning Side Slam
  • Big Boot

Charge Move-
Big Man
Active Ability-

Big E
5'11" 290 lbs
Tampa, Florida

Finisher- Big Ending
Signatures

• Gutwrench Backbreaker
  • Spear through Ropes
  • Overhead Belly to Belly
  • E-Train

Charge Move- Running Shoulder Block
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Feel the Power
Ohhh All Stars fans don't you dare be sour, prepare to Feel the Power, its a new game yes it is. One look at Big E and its obvious that the man is a powerhouse what is unexpected is how quick and light on his feet he is, allowing him to deliver crushing collisions with surprising speed. When appealing to the crowd his dancing allows him to Feel the Power charging up his next strike for double damage.

Big Show
World's Largest Athlete
7'0" 450 lbs
Tampa, Florida

Finisher- WMD
Signatures

• Cobra Clutch Backbreaker
  • Showstopper
  • Chest Slap
  • Reverse Powerbomb (catching)

Charge Move- Giant Dropkick
Big Man
Active Ability-

Bill Goldberg
The Man
6'4" 285 lbs
Atlanta, Georgia

Finisher- Jackhammer
Signatures

• Spear
  • Leg Trap Chokeslam
  • Military Press Spinebuster
  • Rolling Knee Bar

Charge Move- Military Press to (Drop, Gutbuster, Toss, or Powerslam)
Brawler
Active Ability-

Booker T
King Booker
6'3" 262 lbs
110th Street Harlem, New York

Finisher- Scissors Kick
Signatures

• Book End
  • Harlem Hangover
  • Arm Twist Kick
  • 110th Street Slam
  • Spinarooni (taunt while down)

Charge Move- Harlem Sidekick
Brawler
Active Ability- Harlem Heat
Booker T always brought the heat as a performer, working his way through the tag team ranks and into the World Title picture winning the prize not once, not twice, but 5 times. No matter where he may have begun his career, so long as he could fight for that opportunity it was always within reach. That reach is the advantage that Booker T has as a Brawler in All Stars 2, his long limbs expand his strike zone, making it tough for opponents to get in and tough to get away. Now can you dig that sucka?

Bray Wyatt
New Face of Fear
6'3" 285 lbs
Snake Bight, Florida

Finisher- Sister Abigail
Signatures

• Tossing Suplex
  • Ura-nage (counter)
  • Running Senton
  • Flying Back Elbow

Charge Move- Counter Lariat (can be stored)
Brawler
Active Ability- Eater of Worlds
Bray Wyatt is an elusive figure in the WWE universe, he does not fit any traditional mold. He has an appeal to the darker parts of humanity, yet remains unpredictable in his direction whether he is singing to the fireflies or spider walking in the ring. Bray's style in the ring is also chaotic and deceptively quick, like a human wrecking ball. When Bray runs the ropes he rapidly gains velocity and can move at a speed unexpected for a man his size. His counter lariat when stored can be unleashed when escaping a grapple attempt, with his back turned, and even from a stunned state. The monster has arrived in All Stars...run.

Bret Hart
The Hitman
6'0" 235 lbs
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Finisher- Sharpshooter
Signatures

• Spike Piledriver
  • Snapmare to Sleeper
  • Bulldog
  • Headbutt to Breadbasket

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Excellence of Execution

Brock Lesnar
The Beast Incarnate
6'3" 286 lbs
Minneapolis Minnesota

Finisher- F5
Signatures

• Kimura Lock
  • Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex (can be used at the end of a grapple chain)
  • Double Powerbomb to Spiral Bomb (catching)
  • Release German Suplex (can be used at the end of a grapple chain)

Charge Move- Lunging Knee Strike
(Can hit opponents in the sitting and hands and knees position)
Grappler
Temporary Ability- Beast Mode
A powerhouse Grappler with brutal strikes, Brock's grapple chains involve tossing and bouncing his opponents of the mat. His raw power is astonishing as Brock can throw Big Men around as easily as Michael Cole. At the cost of 3 stars Brock can also unleash Beast Mode, for a short period of time every counter and grapple he makes will result in an automatic suplex which are difficult to counter.

Cesaro
The King of Swing
6'5" 232 lbs
Lucerne, Switzerland

Finisher- Neutralizer
Signatures

• Very European Uppercut (catching)
  • Cesaro Swing (once spin has started it will hit anyone standing near it)
  • Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker (catching)
  • Super Cesaro Bomb

Charge Move- Charging European Uppercut
Grappler
Active Ability- Swiss Superman
An extraordinary Grappler who performs seemingly impossible feats of strength combined with a near infinite technical moveset. Cesaro not only has lengthy grapple chains, but he can start them from ground holds and catching grapples. Add in signatures that can catch you in midair and its clear to see that Cesaro can get it done in the ring.

Chris Jericho
Y2J
6'0" 227 lbs
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Finisher- Codebreaker
Signatures

• Lionsault (can pin)
  • Liontamer (can tap out)
  • Walls of Jericho (can catch and roll through) (can tap out)
  • Multiple Powerbombs
  • Triangle Dropkick

Charge Move- Move from original game
Grappler
Active Ability- Lionheart
The Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla has returned to the roster of All Stars 2. Jericho retains much of his same moves and combos from the original game melding grapple chain combos with running and springboard moves, with a few new variations. Updates have been made to his signatures too, allowing the Lionheart to be the Best in the World at what he does, giving him more options for finishing off his opponents.

Christian
Captain Charisma
6'1" 212 lbs
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Finisher- Killswitch
Signatures

• Falling Inverted DDT
  • Back Standing Rope Choke
  • Tornado DDT
  • Back Kick to Jumping Sunset Flip

Charge Move- Fisherman Suplex (can chain into Cloverleaf or roll into pin)
Grappler
Active Ability- Instant Classic
Back for more than just one more match, Christian is ready to put on more than just a peeps show. Captain Charisma is a competitor who not only excelled in the tag team division but thrived in singles competition as well, always displaying a great understanding of how use an opponents strengths against them and often narrowly escaping the clutches of defeat with a well timed reversal. Whether on the mic or in the ring Christian is always ready to put on an Instant Classic. In All Stars 2 Christian has the ability to grapple chain, but unlike most other grapplers, Christian begins his grapple chains only when reversing maneuvers. Christian can also climb to the top turnbuckle similar to an Acrobat, and when paired up with the right partner he gains some Showman traits for the benefit of those with flash photography.

Daniel Bryan
The Yes Man
5'10" 210 lbs
Aberdeen, Washington

Finisher- Busaiku Knee Kick
Signatures

• Yes Kicks (can hit 2 opponents simultaneously)
  • Flying Goat
  • Cattle Mutilation
  • Yes Lock

Charge Move- Surfboard (can grapple chain)
Grappler
Active Ability- G.O.A.T
Daniel Bryan is one of the greatest technical wrestlers to ever set foot in a WWE ring. Though smaller in stature than many, he is well versed in submissions and strong martial strikes, he has the ability to bring even the most imposing foe to his knees. Perhaps his strongest weapon though is his heart, with amazing resolve and an indomitable fighting spirit, he has captivated the WWE universe. In All Stars 2 when the fans are cheering Daniel Bryan his momentum and star meters rise at a faster rate. He can also reverse grapples and counter strikes into his grounded signatures.

Davey Boy Smith
The British Bulldog
5'11" 256 lbs
Manchester, England

Finisher- Running Powerslam
Signatures

• Arm Trap Headbutts
  • Delayed Vertical Suplex (catching)
  • Military Press Slam
  • Snapmare into Running Shoot Kick to face

Charge Move- Running Clothesline
Grappler
Active Ability- Union Jack Strength
A true powerhouse wrestler with surprising speed and agility. Bulldog could easily slam men much larger than him, yet had the technical prowess to escape a wristlock with the speed and maneuvers of a luchador. In All Stars 2 Davey is one of the few men in the game that can lift nearly anyone. He can also delay how long he maintains a strong grapple and some of his signatures making it difficult for his opponent to time their reversals. His grapple chains consist of technical moves that lead to power moves with options for pinning combinations.

Dean Ambrose
The Lunatic Fringe
6'4" 225 lbs
Cincinnati, Ohio

Finisher- Dirty Deeds
Signatures

• Rope Tied Dropkick
  • Pendulum Lariat
  • Lunatic Punch Combo
  • Diving Elbow Drop (does area of effect damage)

Charge Move- Flailing Thesz Press
Brawler
Active Ability- Un-stabled
Unpredictable, uncontrollable, unstable. Words that fittingly describe Dean Ambrose a man who flourishes amidst chaos, which he usually is the cause of. Dean's style in the ring is animated and erratic, every movement he makes is true to character. A true Brawler, versed in Submission holds, with a hardcore tendency to throw his body into the fray. All Stars 2 captures that wild, flailing style of the Lunatic Fringe, leaving opponents guessing as to what he's gonna do next.

Diamond Dallas Page
The King of Bada-Bing
6'5" 248 lbs
The Jersey Shore

Finisher- Diamond Cutter
Signatures

• Trip to the Diamond Mine
  • Diamond Clash
  • Diamond Bomb
  • Double Chickenwing Belly to Belly

Charge Move- Discus Clothesline
Grappler
Active Ability- BANG!
DDP is a wild and energetic performer in the ring, with great Brawling skills, a vast array of grappling moves, and a gifted Showman. DDP at his best had the crowds eating out of his hands just waiting to see when, where, and how he would bring the BANG and hit the Diamond Cutter. DDP showcases his versatility in All Stars 2, unique to him as a Showman DDP can Taunt Cancel, into counters, strong strikes, and the Diamond Cutter. Just because he is entertaining the crowd and building meter, doesn't mean he's defenseless.

Diesel
Big Daddy Cool
6'10" 328 lbs
Detroit, Michigan

Finisher- Jackknife Powerbomb
Signatures

• Sidewalk Slam
  • Snake Eyes
  • Corner Knee & Elbow Combo
  • Big Boot

Charge Move
Big Man
Active Ability-

Dolph Ziggler
The Showoff
6'0" 213 lbs
Hollywood, Florida

Finisher- Zig-Zag
Signatures

• The Heartstopper
  • Rocker Dropper (counter)
  • Inverted Powerslam
  • Headstand Headlock
  • Standing Super Kick

Charging Move- Jumping DDT (can catch airborne & top rope opponents)
Grappler
Active Ability- Show Over
Never one to hold anything back, Dolph does everything he can and gives everything he has to steal the show. A Grappler with the speed of an Acrobat. His Standing Super Kick is short on range but fast enough to make it a good weapon whenever he's under pressure. Whenever Dolph taunts he gains a temporary boost to his movement speed allowing him to showoff at a pace few can keep up with.

Doink
6'0" 243 lbs
Parts Unknown

Finisher- Whoopie Cushion
Signatures

• Stump Puller
  • Kneeling Reverse Chinlock to Neckbreaker
  • Half Nelson Body Scissors
  • High Angle German Suplex (pin)

Charge Move- Bag O Tricks (Powder Toss- stun, Banana Peel- knock down, Joy Buzzer- counter)
Grappler
Active Ability- Practical Choke
Though looking the part of a clown, Doink was no joke in the ring. A highly skilled ring technician who could tie his opponents up in torturous submissions that were no laughing matter. Not one to be above taking a shortcut Doink made regular use of foreign objects in his matches inflicting pain to his pleasure. In game Doink's grapples chains though short can almost always end in a submission hold.

Dusty Rhodes
The American Dream
6'2" 275 lbs
Austin, Texas

Finisher- Bionic Elbow
Signatures

• Punch Combo
  • Belly to Belly Throw
  • Military Press Slam
  • DDT

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Hard Times

Eddie Guerrero
Latino Heat
5'8" 228 lbs
El Paso, Texas

Finisher- Frog Splash
Signatures

• Three Amigos
  • Lasso from El Paso
  • Gory Special
  • Spinning Head Scissors

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability-

Edge
Rated R Superstar
6'5" 241 lbs
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Finisher- Spear
Signatures

• Edgecution
  • Edge-O-Matic
  • Spinning Wheel Kick
  • Electric Chair Facebuster

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Ultimate Opportunist

Finn Balor
The Demon
5'11" 190 lbs
Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland

Finisher- Coup De Grace
Signatures

• Reverse Bloody Sunday
  • Pele Kick
  • Sling Blade
  • Shingata Prince's Throne

Charge Move- Front Dropkick (can be executed out of any dropkick)
Acrobat
Temporary Ability- Waking the Demon
A young accomplished international star with natural charisma, Finn Balor is a competitor who shines in the light even while walking in the darkness. Much of Finn's offense involves him throwing his entire body into every move, creating a high flying yet hard hitting style, and when he's painted he adds more than just color to his arsenal, he brings a brand new layer to his in-ring persona. When he brings forth the Demon for a period of time he gains the traits from the Showman class without needing to taunt. When this mode is active he gains body paint if you didn't have any and it changes if you did have some.

Goldust
The Bizarre One
6'6" 232 lbs
Hollywood, California

Finisher- Final Cut
Signatures

• Shattered Dreams
  • Curtain Call
  • Step-Over Heel Kick
  • Inverted Atomic Drop to Clothesline

Charge Move- Drop Down Uppercut
Brawler
Active Ability- Director's Cut
Goldust makes his cameo appearance in All Stars 2 but which version do we get? Both, the new and improved Goldust of today with the controversial original, we get the Director's Cut version. The result is a quick agile Brawler with some Acrobatic tendencies mixed with an incredible Showman who loved to unnerve his opponents with his disturbing behavior. When Goldust taunts his opponents it can drain their momentum meter or their stars if they have no momentum. Goldust can also taunt while grappling an opponent from any grapple position. Mr. Demille he's ready for his close up.

Hideo Itami
Japanese Sensation
5'9" 182 lbs
Tokyo, Japan

Finisher- Go To Sleep
Signatures

• Tornado Stungun
  • Strike Combo
  • Ura GTS
  • Busaiku Knee Kick

Charge Move- Jumping Roundhouse Kick
Brawler
Active Ability- Furious Feet
Hideo Itami is new to the WWE but his style has influenced several high profile stars for years. Now he's here in All Stars 2 taking his rightful spot as an originator and not the imitator. Hideo has some of the strongest kicks in the business and is always inventing new ways to kick people. In game Hideo should feel familiar with his extensive striking combos and finisher, but he's no punk, Itami has new tricks as well. Hideo can start a strike combo off of a running strike move or a strike counter, quickly putting pressure on his opponents.

Honky Tonk Man
6'1" 247 lbs
Memphis, Tennessee

Finisher- Shake, Rattle, and Roll
Signatures

• Low Blow to Soccer Kick
  • Snapmare to Jumping Elbow Drop
  • Arm Ringer Gut Kicks to Groin Kick
  • 3 Double Axe Handles

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability-

Hulk Hogan
The Immortal
6'8" 322 lbs
Venice Beach, California

Finisher- Leg Drop of Doom
Signatures

• Atomic Drop
  • Back Breaker
  • Scoop Powerslam
  • Hulking Up

Charge Move- Axe Bomber
Brawler
Active Ability-

The Hurricane
6'0" 215 lbs

Finisher- Vertebreaker
Signatures

• Shining Wizard
  • Eye of the Hurricane
  • Top Spin Facebuster
  • Overcast

Charge Move- Supercharge (once fully charged can unleash a Hurrichokeslam) (catching)
Acrobat
Active Ability- Hurricane Force
Stand back the Hurricane has landed in All Stars. The original superhero of the WWE universe was always ready to face any opponent no matter how imposing the task. More than just a mild mannered Acrobat, this verdant vigilante has the uncanny ability to summon a supercharge, genetically enhancing his natural strength and reflexes. This allows the Hurricane to move at greater speed for the duration of the charge as well as gaining greater strength increasing the damage of his signatures. This also gives him access to the Hurrichokeslam which hits with the force of a big man which will bounce an opponent setting up juggle combos. The supercharge effect last only for a limited time or is immediately consumed when a Signature or Hurrichokeslam is used.

Iron Sheik
6'0" 258 lbs
Tehran, Iran

Finisher- Camel Clutch
Signatures

• Standing Gutwrench Suplex
  • Stomach Buster
  • Running Body Press
  • Hard Slaps to Face

Charge Move- Loaded Boot (fully charged will knock your opponent down rolling around in pain)
Grappler
Active Ability- Make You Humble
The Iron Sheik walks his pointed boots into the All Stars 2 ring. This outspoken Legend made a name for himself with his impressive strength swinging his Persian clubs and suplexing his opponents with ease, he is also notorious in the ring for humiliating his foes and his verbal tirades with the audience. In game Sheik will take cheap shots to set up grapples and can use the ropes for leverage on submissions making them difficult to escape or to choke his opponents. He can also spit on a downed foe, causing them to lose momentum, be careful though do it to often and your opponent may gain a signature on the star meter.

Jake Roberts
The Snake
6'6" 249 lbs
Stone Mountain, Georgia

Finisher- DDT
Signatures

• Short Arm Clothesline
  • Swinging Knee Lift
  • Gutwrench Gutbuster
  • Inverted Atomic Drop

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability-

Jerry Lawler
The King
6'0" 243 lbs
Memphis, Tennessee

Finisher- Piledriver
Signatures

• Diving Fist Drop
  • Punch Flurry
  • Snapmare to Fist Drop
  • Atomic Drop

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Royal Pain

Jim Duggan
Hacksaw
6'3" 270 lbs
Glen Falls, New York

Finisher- 3 Point Stance Clothesline
Signatures

• Old Glory
  • Hacksaw Punch Combo
  • Diving Shoulder Block
  • Club to Neck

Charge Move
Brawler
Active Ability-

John Cena
The Champ
6'1" 251 lbs
West Newbury, Massachusetts

Finisher- Attitude Adjustment
Signatures

• Top Rope Leg Drop
  • 5 Knuckle Shuffle
  • Protobomb
  • STFU
  • Springboard Stunner

Charge Move- Charge Punch
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Supercena
The Champ is here in All Stars 2 with an updated move set to reflect the new things John is bringing to the ring. Love him or hate him the Leader of the Cenation never gives up in his efforts to bring the best out of himself and his opponents in the ring. To defeat the face of the WWE though will take effort, superhuman effort. When John activates his ability his time is now, not only does he gain a boost to his speed and strength, for that period of time he cannot be tapped out, pinned or knocked out. So if you want some...

Kalisto
King of Flight
5'6" 170 lbs
Mexico City, Mexico

Finisher- Salida Del Sol
Signatures

• Yoshi Tonic (counter)
  • Kneeling Rana (can end a combo)
  • Schoolboy Roll-Through Kick (can end a combo)

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability- Top Flight Technico
Though Kalisto may be the smallest on the All Stars roster he may also be the most spectacular. Using his mobility to the fullest Kalisto practically pinballs around the ring, whether its off the ring posts, the ropes, his opponents or partner this Lucha Dragon can almost always stay in motion. An amazing Acrobat who can start grapple chains and combos off of running, springboard, and high risk moves, leaving opponents guessing where the assault will come from next.

Kane
Devil's Favorite Demon
7'0" 323 lbs

Finisher- Chokeslam
Signatures

• Tombstone Piledriver (catching)
  • Falling Powerbomb (catching)
  • Diving Clothesline
  • Gorilla Press Powerslam

Charge Move- Throat Thrust Uppercut
Big Man
Active Ability-

Kevin Owens
Mr. Wrestling
6'0" 266 lbs
Marieville, Quebec

Finisher- Pop Up Powerbomb
Signatures

• Pumphandle Neckbreaker
  • Corner Cannonball
  • Package Piledriver
  • Double Jump Moonsault
  • Super Fisherman Suplex

Charge Move
Grappler
Active Ability- Prize Fighter
Kevin Owens carries a huge chip on his shoulder but with good reason. No matter where he competes he quickly finds himself in the main event fighting for titles, due to his hard hitting creative offense and all business attitude when it comes to the gold. In All Stars KO looks to knockout his competition with his signature style, with great brawling techniques, grapple combos that can leave opponents stunned, and surprising high flying ability. Kevin Owens is a true contender in the ring.

Kofi Kingston
The Wildcat
6'0" 212 lbs
Ghana, West Africa

Finisher- Trouble in Paradise
Signatures

• Boom Drop (midair/springboard) ((AirBoom lol))
  • SOS
  • Koronco Buster (midair)
  • Diving Crossbody (springboard)

Charge Move- Clothesline (in air only)
Acrobat
Active Ability- Controlled Frenzy
Kofi's back to drop the boom on his competition in All Stars 2. Kofi retains all of his signature moves from the first game but now he can execute many of them in midair and/or from a springboard. Few competitors can match Kofi's hangtime in the ring, in game Kofi flies so high he can charge up a clothesline for the way down. Kofi has many tricks at his disposal in his aerial arsenal.

Luke Harper
6'5" 275 lbs
Snake Bight, Florida

Finisher- Discus Clothesline
Signatures

• Gator Roll to Suplex
  • Belly to Back Facebuster
  • Sitout Powerbomb (catching)
  • Running Headscissors

Charge Move- Yakuza Boot
Brawler
Temporary Power- Violent Lullaby
This powerful deranged Wyatt family member has quickly established himself as a force to be reckoned with in the WWE. Though he has the appearance of a rough and tough Brawler, which he is, there is more to him than meets the eye. Harper is a surprisingly gifted technical wrestler with remarkable agility, who will willingly fly out of the ring at any time. Harper has the ability to absorb the power of any strike and immediately release it back with one of his own strikes with its power amplified, at the cost of half his momentum meter.

Mark Henry
World's Strongest Man
6'4" 399 lbs
Silsbee, Texas

Finisher- World's Strongest Slam
Signatures

• Torture Rack
  • Inverted Chokeslam
  • Leaping Backslide Body Guillotine
  • Running Powerslam

Charge Move- Ground Pound
Big Man
Active Ability- Irresistible Force
The World's Strongest Man returns to All Stars more powerful than ever. Sporting a slightly different moveset this time around and a strengthened charge move.

Mick Foley
The Hardcore Legend
6'2" 287 lbs
Long Island, New York

Finisher- Mr. Socko/Mandible Claw
Signatures

• Double Arm DDT
  • Pulling Piledriver
  • Cactus Clothesline to Cactus Elbow Drop (Over the top rope then apron to the floor)
  • Punches in Corner to Knee Smash

Charge Move- Sweet Shin Music
Brawler
Active Ability- Testicular Fortitude
Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy is the definition of Legendary Toughness, with a never give up attitude that should make John Cena jealous. As a tribute to his resilience, Mick takes less damage than everyone else on all attacks in the game. He also won't KO with one finisher. Have a nice day!

Mil Mascaras
5'11" 245 lbs
San Luis Potosi, Mexico

Finisher- Flying Cross Chop
Signatures

• Headstand Headscissors
  • Lotus Lock
  • Diving Crossbody
  • Paro Special

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability- Lucha Legend
The most famous masked luchador in history arrives in WWE All Stars 2. Though he may be an Acrobat don't be deceived Mil Mascaras is much more, a solid technical grappler with many unique submission holds. Whether flying through the air for a hard hitting shot or taking opponents down and tying them in knots, the Lucha Legend Mil Mascaras is here to claim his spot.

The Miz
The A-List Movie Star
6'2" 221 lbs
Hollywood, California

Finisher- Skull Crushing Finale
Signatures

• DDT To Kneeling Opponent
  • Reality Check
  • Rope Neck Snap
  • Turnbuckle Bulldog

Charge Move- Undetermined
Grappler
Active Ability- Just Awesome
The A-List movie star returns to reprise his role in the sequel to All Stars. He continues to use his original awesome play style, with some revised signatures. Miz still uses striking combinations to set up his grapple chains, now he has some newly added defensive options that are just awesome. Miz has been adding submission moves to his unique and varied repertoire, in All Stars 2 when you counter a strike if you hold the button down Miz will target that limb with an arm or leg stunner giving the effects of a submission on your opponent.

Mr. Perfect
6'3" 257 lbs
Robbinsdale, Minnesota

Finisher- Perfectplex
Signatures

• Knee Bar Breaker
  • Snapmare to Rolling Neck Snap
  • Double Leg Drop to Groin
  • Missile Dropkick

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Perfection

Neville
The Man Who Gravity Forgot
5'10" 194 lbs
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Finisher- Red Arrow
Signatures

• Imploding 450
  • Ligerbomb (catching)
  • Poisoned Frankensteiner (can be done out of a handspring)
  • Satellite DDT (can be done out of a handspring)

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability- Break Orbit
The Jumping Geordie has arrived in All Stars 2 to put his own twist on the Acrobat class. Whether flipping on the ground or spiraling through the air the new sensation is a wrestling highlight reel, performing unbelievably difficult aerial maneuvers with relative ease. Neville also has swift kicks and a powerful frame allowing him to stand toe to toe with larger opponents. One of the highest fliers in the game, he also has the unique ability to change up moves when coming out of a handspring.

Nikolai Volkoff
6'4" 313 lbs
Soviet Union

Finisher- Gorilla Press Backbreaker
Signatures

• Single Arm Elevated Choke (catching)
  • Double Underhook Suplex
  • Russian Sickle (counter) (grapple chain ender)
  • 2 Kicks to Chest-Jump Kick to Face

Charge Move- Bearhug
Grappler
Active Ability- Russian Roughhouse
A Powerhouse of a man, an accomplished singer, and a fierce competitor in the ring. Nikolai was relentless in pursuing and punishing his opponents, frequently kicking and shoving them into the ropes and trapping them in the four corners. Nikolai's grapple chains include strikes that allow him to bully opponents around the ring knocking them to the ropes and corners often leaving them with their backs turned unable to block whats coming next.

R Truth
The Conspiracy Theorist
6'2" 220 lbs
Charlotte, North Carolina

Finisher- Little Jimmy
Signatures

• Lie Detector
  • Truth Conviction
  • Corkscrew Scissors Kick
  • Truth or Consequences

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Suntan Superman

Randy Orton
The Viper
6'5" 250 lbs
St. Louis, Missouri

Finisher- RKO
Signatures

• Inverted Headlock Backbreaker
  • The Punt
  • Garvin Stomp
  • Elevated DDT

Charge Move- Uppercut
Brawler
Active ability- Apex Predator
Randy returns to All Stars with much of his original moveset. A dangerous competitor in the ring who has many weapons at his disposal but most deadly with his RKO. His Apex Predator ability showcases that danger, by allowing Randy to hit his finisher by using 2 stars. This finisher can not be stored and will not KO his opponent, but it lets the RKO truly come out of nowhere.

Randy Savage
Macho Man
6'2" 237 lbs
Sarasota, Florida

Finisher- Diving Elbow Drop
Signatures

• Jumping Knee Drop
  • Diving Double Axe Handle
  • Flying Lariat
  • Atomic Drop to High Knee to Back

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Pomp & Circumstance

Razor Ramon
The Bad Guy
6'7" 287 lbs
Miami, Florida

Finisher- Razor's Edge
Signatures

• Fallaway Slam (catching)
  • 2 Handed Chokeslam
  • Belly to Back Superplex
  • Discus Punch Combo

Charge Move- Hard Slap (can stun when fully charged)
Brawler
Active Ability- Machismo
Oye chico you wanna play with the Bad Guy? Razor Ramon is another powerful brawler added to the All Stars 2 lineup, but none of those guys are as cool as the Bad Guy. A gifted performer who usually had an edge over his opponents with his great size and strength, but it was his attitude that separated him from the pack. Rather than flexing and glaring down his opponents, he played it cool as if he wasn't even worried about his competitor, teasing them disrespecting them. Razor shows that Machismo in All Stars, when his opponent is down or stunned you can hit them with slaps and weak kicks even as they are trying to get up. He can also toss his toothpick once per match (unblockable) , doing minimal damage but adds a boost to his momentum.

Ric Flair
The Nature Boy
6'1" 243 lbs
Charlotte, North Carolina

Finisher- Figure Four
Signatures

• Knife Edge Chops
  • Shin Breaker
  • Knee Drop
  • Various Low Blows (situational)

Charge Move- Chop Block
Grappler
Active Ability- Space Mountain
The Dirtiest Player in the game is ready to step into the spotlight in All Stars 2. Ric is a durable competitor in the ring as proven by his many legendary matches, but is more widely known for his louder than life personality and his strutting in the ring. Whatever Ric is doing he does it with flair, and in All Stars he puts on a show. Ric's trademark antics can be triggered by taunting after a move. He can also hit cheap shots from anywhere, including from grapples, reversals & counters, or while taunting.

Rick Rude
The Ravishing One
6'3" 252 lbs
Robbinsdale, Minnesota

Finisher- Rude Awakening
Signatures

• Top Rope Knee Drop
  • Vertical Suplex to Military Press
  • Overhead Gutwrench Backbreaker Rack (catching)
  • Sitout Piledriver

Charge Move- Side Headlock (grapple chain starter)
Grappler
Active Ability- Simply Ravishing
An arrogant, obnoxious, physical specimen, Rick Rude was not your typical sweathog. Rude was a master manipulator in the ring, throwing his opponents off their game (and swooning the ladies at ringside) by focusing their attention on his antics rather than his tactics. Though a Showman in the ring he was also a formidable competitor. Between the lip puckers and gyrations, Rude used brutal wear down techniques both strikes and submissions, to take the fight out of his opponents.

Ricky Steamboat
The Dragon
5'10" 235 lbs
Honolulu, Hawaii

Finisher- Flying Cross Body
Signatures

• Triple Karate Chops
  • Double Chickenwing Facebuster
  • Atomic Drop to Victory Roll
  • Diving Karate Chop

Charge Move-
Acrobat
Active Ability- Dragon's Fire
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat is a symbol of excellence in the wrestling world. He is a wrestlers wrestler. A mold breaking, show stealing, 100% workhorse in the ring and a model for many generations to come. In All Stars 2 The Dragon's Fire is on full display. Ricky's gameplay has improved over his original run, his martial and grappling skills have been enhanced giving him more tools in the ring such as actual grapple chains and improved strike combos. Couple that with better movement speed and the Dragon can hold his own with anyone in the ring.

Rob Van Dam
The Whole Dam Show
6'0" 237 lbs
Battle Creek, Michigan

Finisher- 5 Star Frog Splash
Signatures

• Split Legged Moonsault
  • Springboard Sidekick
  • Spinning Heel Kick/Van Daminator
  • Cartwheel Moonsault

Charge Move- Rolling Thunder (can roll into splash, senton, monkey flip, or ddt)
Acrobat
Active Ability- One of a Kind
Mr. Monday Night Rob Van Dam comes flying in to All Stars 2. A skilled martial artist with an affinity for aerial acrobatics and a daredevil style, RVD is a true innovator in the ring. Mr. Pay Per View wields a wide array of kicks and has a versatile charge move. Also unique to him is the ability to turn his signature Spinning Heel Kick into a Van Daminator if he is holding a chair when triggering the move.

The Rock
The Great One
6'5" 260 lbs
Miami, Florida

Finisher- Rock Bottom
Signatures

• People's Elbow
  • Spinebuster
  • Belly to Belly Overhead Suplex
  • Float Over DDT
  • Fisherman Neckbreaker

Charge Move- Rock's 3 level punch
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Electrify
The Rock has come back to All Stars! The Rock retains much of his moveset from the original game, but as perhaps one of the pinnacle Showmen of the business his power truly shows when he chooses to Electrify the millions of the Rock's fans. Feeding off the energy of the crowd the People's Champion's movements and attacks are amped up, executed faster making them difficult to counter.

Roddy Piper
Rowdy
6'2" 230 lbs
Glasgow, Scotland

Finisher- Sleeper Hold
Signatures

• Wind Up Haymaker
  • Rowdy Punch Combo
  • Airplane Spin
  • Inverted Atomic Drop to Jumping Knee Lift

Charge Move- Charge Punch (If released early does Eye Gouge)
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Hot Rod
Rowdy Roddy Piper makes his return to All Stars 2 with his signature brawling style and raucous no holds barred energy. Piper was unpredictable and was always pushing the limits. When Piper would get revved up his opponents were often left dazed and confused by the onslaught he could unleash. This trait is on on display when Hot Rod is activated, as Piper gets fired up he becomes more physically animated, and once he connects with an opening shot, his opponents controls become scrambled making it difficult to stop the Hot Scot. Yes, just when you think you have the all the answers, he changes the buttons!

Roman Reigns
The Guy
6'3" 265 lbs
Pensacola Florida

Finisher- Spear
Signatures

• Juggernaut Dropkick
  • Superman Punch
  • Moment of Silence
  • Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb

Charge Move- Leaping Clothesline
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Roman's Rage
An athletic Brawler that uses tremendous leaping ability to quickly close the distance on his opponents. When this vested competitor activates Roman's Rage these athletic gifts are brought to the fore. Roman gains additional power and range to his strikes, with each hit scored causing a knockdown. Roman will bring the fight, ready to hit hard and hit often.

Rusev
The Super Athlete
6'0" 305 lbs
Bulgaria

Finisher- The Accolade
Signatures

• Elevated Side Slam
  • Bulplex
  • Knee Lifts to Suspended Opponent
  • Corner Kicks to Short Arm Kick

Charge Move- Jumping Side Kick
Brawler
Active Ability- Bulgarian Brute
Rusev has been a dominant newcomer to the WWE universe a true powerhouse mixing Russian Sambo with the brutal martial art of Muay Thai. Rusev loves to corner his opponents using powerful strikes with surprising speed to control their movement and tossing his opponents all around the ring with his superior strength. A Brawler, a Grappler, the strength of a Big Man, with a Submission Finisher, Rusev truly is a Super Athlete.

Sami Zayn
Ultimate Underdog
6'1" 205 lbs
Montreal

Finisher- Helluva Kick
Signatures

• Blue Thunder Bomb (counter)
  • Suicide Dive to Tornado DDT
  • Koji Clutch (counter)
  • Arabian Press

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability- Going Inzayn
Sami Zayn is an extraordinary talent in the ring whose worked hard to develop a unique ring style. Mixing a variety of offense from his vast experience in the indy circuit, Sami is anything but generic. One excellent Grappler who moves fluidly into Acrobatics and uses counters to create offense. Sami can begin some grapple chains out of counter moves and can even go into a signature out of a reversal.

Samoa Joe
Submission Specialist
6'2" 289 lbs
Huntington Beach, California

Finisher- Coquina Clutch
Signatures

• Muscle Buster (catching)
  • Island Driver (catching)
  • Corner Hip Attack/Enzugiri
  • Facewash

Charge Move-
Grappler
Active Ability- Samoan Strong Style
Samoa Joe will make his presence felt in WWE All Stars 2. A world traveled no-nonsense competitor, revered for his vast arsenal in the ring. Joe is equal parts Brawler with great striking combinations and Grappler with punishing throws and merciless submissions. Joe has unique combo techniques that can link strikes into grapple chains and back into strikes again. He can also link his dreaded Coquina Clutch finisher (when stored) out of his signatures.

Seth Rollins
The Architect
6'1" 217 lbs
Davenport, Iowa

Finisher- Peace of Mind
Signatures

• Skywalker (counter)
  • Springboard High Knee
  • Turnbuckle Powerbomb (catching)
  • Phoenix Splash
  • Superkick to Kneeling Opponent (combo ender)

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability- Future Tech
The "Undisputed" Future of the WWE makes his presence felt in All Stars 2. Not just a technician in the ring but a true architect at creating offense from virtually anywhere in or outside the squared circle. An Acrobat with great brawling and grappling versatility. His Peace of Mind finisher may also be the most versatile in the game it can be executed from nearly anywhere from the mat, the top turn buckle, or even from a springboard.

Sgt. Slaughter
6'4" 310 lbs
Parris Island, South Carolina

Finisher- Cobra Clutch
Signatures

• Slaughter Cannon
  • Inverted Suplex Slam
  • Gutbuster
  • Punch Combo

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Boot Camp

Shawn Michaels
The Heartbreak Kid
6'1" 225 lbs
San Antonio, Texas

Finisher- Sweet Chin Music
Signatures

• Teardrop Suplex
  • Top Rope Elbow Drop
  • Flying Forearm
  • Figure Four
  • Sweet Chin Music

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Show Stopper

Sheamus
The Celtic Warrior
6'4" 267 lbs
Dublin, Ireland

Finisher- Brogue Kick
Signatures

• White Noise (catching)
  • Beats of the Bodhran
  • Irish Curse
  • High Cross

Charge Move- Double Axe Handle
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Fiery Red Hand
Sheamus returns to All Stars with his trademark Brawling style and a remix of his signature moves. The big Irishman's rough and tumble style is brought to the fore in All Stars 2 with the addition his Fiery Red Hand ability. When triggered Sheamus cannot be grappled, if you try to, Sheamus will punch out of the move, the game becomes an all out brawl with Sheamus speeding up, and throwing wild strikes and shoves that do damage on block. He's come to fight Fella.

Shelton Benjamin
The Gold Standard
6'2" 248 lbs
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Finisher- Paydirt
Signatures

• Exploder Suplex
  • Top Rope Belly to Belly
  • Dragon Whip
  • Springboard Blockbuster

Charge Move-
Grappler
Active Ability-

Shinsuke Nakamura
King of Strong Style
6'2" 229 lbs
Kyoto, Japan

Finisher- Kinshasa
Signatures

• Flying Cross Arm Breaker
  • Inverted Exploder Suplex
  • Spinning Wheel Kick
  • Running Knee to Cornered Foe

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability-

Sin Cara
5'10" 205 lbs
Mexico City, Mexico

Finisher- Swanton Bomb
Signatures

• Top Rope Victory Roll
  • School Boy Powerbomb
  • La Mystica
  • Spanish Fly (counter)

Charge Move
Acrobat
Active Ability-

Sting

The Icon

6'2" 250 lbs
Venice Beach, California

Finisher- Scorpion Death Drop
Signatures

• Scorpion Deathlock
  • Stinger Splash
  • One Handed Bulldog
  • Gorilla Press Slam

Charge Move
Acrobat
Active Ability-

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Texas Rattlesnake
6'2" 252 lbs
Victoria, Texas

Finisher- Stone Cold Stunner
Signatures

• Thesz Press to Punches
  • Mudhole Stomp
  • Stun Gun
  • Hollywood & Vine

Charge Move- Punch to Corner
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Bionic Redneck
The beer tippin, finger flippin, toughest S.O.B. in the WWE is back in All Stars 2. He returns with his trademark signatures including 1 new one from when he was a bit more stunning. Although a great technical wrestler Austin's matches more often then not turned into a slobberknocker hitting everything and everyone that moved. To capture that intensity the Bionic Redneck has had a few upgrades made. Stone Cold has some of the more animated taunts in the game especially if done after hitting certain moves. Also once per match, if he stores his finisher, for a limited time his momentum meter refills faster, the bottom line is Stone Cold can unleash hell by having 2 Stone Cold Stunners ready to go back to back.

Sycho Sid
Master and Ruler of the World
6'9" 317 lbs
West Memphis, Arkansas

Finisher- Powerbomb (said in a whispered voice)
Signatures

• 1 Handed Chokeslam (catching)
  • Head Vise
  • Wrist Lock Gut Kicks
  • Cyclone Throw (catching)

Charge Move- Power Shove
Big Man
Temporary Ability- Vicious Justice
A methodical and maniacal Big Man, this is reflected in his movement speed as one of the slowest characters in the game, he'd rather let his opponent come to him. Sid has excellent anti-air moves including catching signatures. When Sid activates his ability it allows him to no sell his opponent's next offensive move, he can even activate it at the moment of impact taking only half damage and immediately standing up again. This works against all moves but will not prevent a KO if he is already flashing red.

Ted Dibiase
The Million Dollar Man
6'3" 260 lbs
Palm Beach, Florida

Finisher- Million Dollar Dream
Signatures

• Springboard Back Elbow
  • Top Rope Fist Drop
  • Jumping Fist Drop
  • Figure Four

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability-

Titus O'neil
The Real Deal
6'6" 270 lbs
Live Oak, Florida

Finisher- Clash of the Titus
Signatures

• Pounce
  • Pay Check (catching)
  • Million Dollar Slam
  • Sit Out Powerbomb (catching)

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Gator Skin
Titus O'Neil is an outspoken man of action inside and outside the ring. He is equally impressive as a humble humanitarian, as he is an imposing presence in the ring. One who can easily manhandle opponents with his formidable strength tossing them aside effortlessly and often overpowering them with just one arm. In game Titus can shrug off some of his opponents strikes making it difficult to knock him down, also his strong strikes have a random opportunity for armor allowing the move to continue even if hit during the strike. Yes the Real Deal's bite is just as big as his bark.

Triple H
The Game
6'4" 255 lbs
Greenwich, Connecticut
Finisher- Pedigree
Signatures

• Spinning Spinebuster
  • Jumping Knee Strike
  • Running Neckbreaker
  • Knee Smash Facebreaker

Charge Move-
Brawler
Active Ability- Cerebral Assassin

Tyson Kidd
The Fact Dropper
5'10" 195 lbs
Calgary, Alberta Canada

Finisher- Springboard Blockbuster
Signatures

• Dungeon Lock
  • Slingshot Apron Leg Drop
  • Code Blue
  • Springboard Elbow

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability- Dungeon Master
The last student of the Hart's Dungeon has graduated to All Stars 2, carrying the legacy of a dynasty to the ring. Kidd is a skilled Grappler with great athletic skill using the ropes as frequently as using the mat. In game Tyson can start or end a grapple chain with springboard moves. Tyson brings offense from everywhere in All Stars as a true student of the game.

Ultimo Dragon
The International Superstar
5'8" 185 lbs
Nagoya, Japan

Finisher- Asai DDT
Signatures

• Dragon Combo
  • Running Dragon Bomb
  • Dragonsteiner
  • Atlantinda Backbreaker Drop

Charge Move
Acrobat
Active Ability- Dragon Warrior
One of the most internationally decorated champions in history, holding an unbroken record of 10 titles at the same time. Ultimo Dragon was a major part of bringing the Cruiserweight style to the fore, with an incredible blend of styles and the innovation of maneuvers that would define a generation. Not as speedy or high flying as other acrobats but dangerous nonetheless, Ultimo has a full arsenal of strike combos, grapple chains and submission techniques.

Ultimate Warrior
6'2" 275 lbs
Parts Unknown

Finisher- Gorilla Press Slam
Signatures

• Choke Lift Toss
  • Top Rope Double Axe Handle
  • Flying Shoulder Block
  • Top Rope Splash

Charge Move- Warrior Run
Brawler
Active Ability- Warrior Spirit
The Ultimate Warrior was the embodiment of energy and intensity both in the ring and out. Never wasting a moment from the second his music hit. Always a fired up competitor he seemed to never tire out and shared a symbiotic relationship with the crowd. In All Stars 2 the Ultimate Warrior retains his signatures but gains a new ability from the Warrior Spirit. Running costs Warrior no meter so he can run at any time, when he charges up his Warrior Run this ability is amplified. As he runs in place he has one hit of armor so he can not be easily knocked out of his battle charge, when fully charged Warrior dashes quickly in the direction he's facing. If he does a strike, back body drop, or Flying Shoulder Block signature while running he can choose to continue his run and do a follow up move, he can get up to 3 hits or throws before the effect needs to be recharged. If you charge his Warrior Run when hitting his finisher it will follow up with a running splash for the victory.

The Undertaker
The Phenom
6'10" 299 lbs
Death Valley

Finisher- Tombstone Piledriver
Signatures

• Last Ride Powerbomb (catching)
  • Chokeslam (catching)
  • Old School
  • Flying Clothesline/Tope Suicida (depending on where his opponent is)

Charge Move- Charge Punch
Big Man
Temporary Ability- Dead Man Walking
The Cornerstone of the WWE has arisen once again to lay to rest all who would stand before him. Though now classified as a Big Man, The Undertaker has kept much of his excellent play style intact but the Lord of Darkness has some new tricks available. His Hells Gate now functions as a proper submission, he has 2 signatures that can catch an airborne opponent and another that changes function when your foe is outside the ring. When he triggers Dead Man Walking any effects against him like knockdown, stun, rebound, bounce, tap out or knockout are negated and give Taker priority to his next move. Do you have what it takes to defeat the Dead Man?

Vader
The Mastodon
6'5" 450 lbs
The Rocky Mountains

Finisher- Vader Bomb
Signatures

• Face Eraser
  • Sky High Chokeslam
  • Vadersault
  • Clubbing Combo

Charge Move- Body Block (hits everyone at point of impact, everyone hit gets launched)
Big Man
Temporary Ability- Vader Time
A Big Man with great brawling skills, and some high flying ability. Vader will stand toe to toe and trade blows with anyone, and with his strength and toughness he often ends up on the winning end of those exchanges. This is on display when the Big Van activates Vader Time, matches can turn into a slug-fest allowing Vader to ignore the effects of his opponents strikes. Though he still takes damage from their hits he can trade blows as if he wasn't even hit. Prepare to get taken to the woodshed.

Xavier Woods
The Valedictorian
5'11" 205 lbs
Atlanta, Georgia

Finisher- Shining Wizard
Signatures

• Springboard Tornado DDT
  • Lost in the Woods
  • Honor Roll
  • Sliding Reverse STO

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability-

X-Pac
The Lightning Kid
5'11" 200 lbs
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Finisher- X-Factor
Signatures

• 1,2,3 Kick to Bronco Buster
  • Spinning Heel Kick
  • Moonsault Press
  • Somersault Clothesline

Charge Move- None
Acrobat
Active Ability- 1,2,3 Quick
X-Pac bolts into All Stars 2 quick as a hiccup. One of the speedier Acrobats in the game not only in his movement, X-Pac also wields the fastest strikes in the game. He also may steal a sudden 1,2,3 victory with his ability to turn nearly any of his grapple moves into a pinning combination by simply tapping the left trigger during a grapple. His finisher also has the ability to connect with an opponent perched on the top rope.

Yokozuna
6'4" 589 lbs
The Land of the Rising Sun

Finisher- Banzai Drop
Signatures

• Running Leg Drop
  • Side Belly to Belly Suplex
  • Savate Kick
  • Shoulder Claw Hold

Charge Move- Throat Thrust (Fastest charge move in the game)
Big Man
Active Ability- Immovable Object
Yokozuna truly was an immovable object in the ring, it was always a great feat to get the big man down. He staggers and flails a bit before he will fall, some grapples will not even budge him. Has great striking speed. He is the slowest moving character in the game, but watch out, once your life bar is solid red (before flashing) his Banzai Drop can KO you.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 2 added. Gameplay changes and additions.

Using this section for removed profiles.

Jack Swagger
The All-American American
6'7" 275 lbs
Perry, Oklahoma

Finisher- Patriot Lock
Signatures

• Gutwrench Powerbomb
  • Swagger Bomb
  • Biel Throw
  • Side Belly to Belly

Charge Move- Double Leg Takedown
Grappler
Active Ability- Real American
Jack Swagger stays true to his colors and makes his return to All Stars with his extensive grapple chains intact. The Real American builds on his strengths and weaknesses in All Stars 2, although no longer a Signature his Double Leg Takedown now functions as a charge move and an opener to even more grapple chain combos. He also has a new defensive option, when an opponent uses any kick against him and he counters correctly he can apply a leg submission move including his finisher if already stored.

Alberto Del Rio
Mexico's Greatest Export
6'5" 239 lbs
San Luis Potosi, Mexico

Finisher- Cross Armbar
Signatures

• Superkick to Kneeling Opponent
  • Military Press to German Suplex
  • Forearms on Rope to Backstabber
  • Top Rope Tree of Woe Stomp

Charge Move- Step Up Enzugiri (can hit opponents standing on the apron and on the top rope)
Brawler
Active Ability- Hecho en Mexico

His name is Alberto Del Rio and he is Mexico's Greatest Export but you knew that already. The MexAmerican Superstar has come to All Stars 2 to show everyone what a true Champion of the people should be. With powerful strikes, great technical skill, and a strong submission finisher Alberto Del Rio is a fearsome competitor and a true ring general.

Stardust
The Prince of Dark Matter
6'2" 220 lbs
The Fifth Dimension

Finisher- The Queen's Crossbow/Cross Rhodes
Signatures

• Dark Matter
  • Moonsault
  • Alabama Slam
  • Diamond Dust

Charge Move- Beautiful Disaster
Brawler
Active Ability-

Kanyon
The Innovator of Offense
6'4" 242 lbs
Queens, New York

Finisher- Flatliner
Signatures

• Kanyon Cutter
  • Sit Out Water-wheel Slam (catching)
  • Argentine Neckbreaker Drop
  • Super Samoan Drop

Charge Move
Grappler
Active Ability- Who Betta?

Billy Gunn
Bad Ass
6'3" 260 lbs
Austin, Texas

Finisher- Fameasser
Signatures

• One and Only
  • Gunnslinger (catching)
  • Hip Toss Neckbreaker
  • One Hand Gorilla Press (catching)

Charge Move- Dropkick (can be stored)
Brawler
Active Ability- Gunn Show
Billy Gunn may have only had 2 words for ya, but his in ring work told a whole other story. An amazing athlete who could compete at the highest level with any opponent. Gunn is a strong, fast, athletic, and intense competitor who knows exactly how to put all those tools together. All Stars 2 showcases Billy's talent with the Gunn Show, allowing him to string together moves quickly, opening up combos that may suddenly have your opponent in the air for your flashy juggle combos including your dropkick launcher perhaps into a signature. Are you down with that?

Ryback
The Big Guy
6'3" 291 lbs
Las Vegas, Nevada

Finisher- Shell Shock
Signatures

• Backpack Stunner
  • Spinebuster
  • Thesz Press to Mat Slams
  • Jackhammer

Charge Move- Meathook Clothesline
(Can store it like a big man, or should I say like a big guy?)
Brawler
Temporary Ability- Ryback Rules
A powerful Brawler with impressive strength on display with Ryback Rules. Once activated Ryback has armor against 1 strong strike or 2 quick strikes. Also gains the ability to hit grapple moves against 2 opponents at the same time; while holding one opponent in a move if another tries to hit you, hit reversal to add them to the same move including your finisher.

Damien Sandow
Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses
6'4" 247 lbs
Palo Alto, California

Finisher- You're Welcome
Signatures

• Russian Legsweep to Elbow of Disdain
  • Terminus
  • Underhook Knee Lifts
  • Corkscrew Neckbreaker

Charge Move- Leg Sweep
Grappler
Temporary Ability- Stunt Double
A technical Grappler and a Showman of many characters. This is reflected when he activates his Stunt Double ability, in this mode he can mimic the taunts, signatures and finishers of his opponents.

Wade Barrett
King Barrett
6'7" 256 lbs
Preston, England

Finisher- Bullhammer
Signatures

• Wasteland
  • Winds of Change
  • Slingshot Backbreaker
  • Rope Trap Knee Lifts to Big Boot

Charge Move- Back Kick
Brawler
Active Ability- Bad News
The Bare Knuckle Brawler has arrived in All Stars 2 and he's got royally Bad News for everyone. Barrett not only has great brawling combos some of which drive you into the ropes or the corner, but Barrett also has the ability to combo right into his signatures or Finisher if stored.

Jesse James
Road Dogg
5'11" 241 lbs
Marietta, Georgia

Finisher- Doggy Pump Handle Slam
Signatures

• Shaky Knee Drop
  • Shake, Rattle & Roll
  • Leapfrog Body Guillotine
  • Jumping Forearm Smash (running)
  • Spiked Piledriver (Team signature only when teaming with Billy Gunn)

Charge Move- Dancing Punch
Brawler
Active Ability- Dogg House
Oh you didn't know! The Road Dogg is bringing his signature style to All Stars 2. What does this New Age Outlaw bring to the game? Famous for his gift of gab and his dancing jab, a Brawler style with a unique Showman technique, Road Dogg's striking combinations seem average at first, but if he taunts before he begins his combination he can connect with a dazing strike. This leaves his opponent stunned on his feet, and wide open to you or your tag team partner's next attack. Welcome to the Dogg House!

Jimmy Snuka
Superfly
5'10" 243 lbs
The Fiji Islands

Finisher- Superfly Splash
Signatures

• 3 Strike Combo
  • Headlock to Big Punch
  • Jumping Headbutt
  • Diving Crossbody

Charge Move- Standing Headbutt (stored) (stun) (springboard)
Brawler
Active Ability- Big Kahuna

Jimmy Snuka returns to All Stars with all of his signature moves from the original. This time around though Jimmy has more tools as a Brawler to complement his iron physique and his concrete cranium. He has additional combos some of which can be started with his leap in move. He is also one of the few Acrobats to gain a charge move, like many islanders headbutting Superfly is a bad idea making your opponent take self inflicted damage, but when he delivers a charged one offensively it will stun your opponent completely.

Allstars had the best sound I have ever heard in a wrestling video game. The crowd was so engaged in every match, they chanted all sorts of different things depending on the action, some chants were even character specific. You could hear screams of pain from the wrestler themselves, and even the announcers sounded more engaged and excited about the action than in any other WWE game.

Allstars had the best sound I have ever heard in a wrestling video game. The crowd was so engaged in every match, they chanted all sorts of different things depending on the action, some chants were even character specific. You could hear screams of pain from the wrestler themselves, and even the announcers sounded more engaged and excited about the action than in any other WWE game.

I haven't played any of the other recent titles so I will have to take your word for it. I do enjoy the chants too, since they often reflected what was happening in the game. I think it would be cool though if they were booing you or chanting boring, it should affect your momentum meter somehow. It makes sense and it would discourage spamming, and encourage you to change it up a bit.

Same thing with the announcers, if they have to call a bad match it should affect the person stinking it up. I think though it would be cool if they went back and got different announcers occasionally, like a Jesse Ventura or a Vince McMahon with Jerry Lawler, it would give the game a unique feel.

^Yeah. Allstars had better commetary though, it was still somewhat robotic in a sense, but they would say stuff like "Bret Hart is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be" and then King would say some shit like "I would know, I faced him before". And then the fans will chant stuff like "_____ is gonna kill you" or "this is awesome!" and they always sound enthused about things.

Would be cool if you could draw how the new characters would look. Are you a good artist?

Haven't drawn anything in years lol...had a friend who's work put me to shame, never tried it again. WWE has a new book on their website I was considering getting, it seems like they have that exaggerated style.

So far have added character breakdowns for Brock, Ryback, Sandow, Yokozuna, Mick Foley, Orton, The Rock, Sid, Vader, Reigns, Wyatt, DDP, Dolph, Cesaro, Booker T, Rick Rude, Miz, Goldust, Sheamus, Bam Bam, Rusev, Ambrose, and Razor Ramon. Would like to know what those of you who actually take the time to read some of these think.

What do you mean by "active ability"?

I described them at the beginning of part 4 but I guess I should clarify. I need a better term than that to be honest.

A temporary ability is something triggered for a time frame, a limited amount of uses or in a certain instance. Kind of like a special trait.

example= John Cena becomes SuperCena for a limited time when you trigger it but he is not that way for the whole match.

An active ability is always on, it reflects what is unique about a wrestler that represents his in ring style or characteristic translated into gameplay

example= Mick Foley has Testicular Fortitude he never turns it off or on its who he is.

Does that help?

Yeah, I get it now. It would be cool if there was an "active ability" meter that when filled up your character entered into his own ability for a while, so like you said John Cena became "super Cena" for maybe a 20 second window in which all his attacks did twice as much damage and he took in less damage, or Mick Foleys testicular fortitude allowed him to do crazy dives and other daredevil stuff like that. You just can't have them be able to do that the whole match, there has to be a build up to it.

The active abilities wouldn't be so overpowered that they would completely imbalance the game, they are only there to help create different play styles so each character feels different, moves different, combos differently, has different set ups for their signatures and so forth. After all not everyone gets to go SuperCena.

As we know everyone does crazy stuff in All Stars, so would Mick Foley, I did not consider daredevil dives as part of his ability because nearly everyone in All Stars already does them. When I think of Foley I think of the incredible amount of damage the man can take so I translated that into him taking less damage than everyone else. Is it an unfair advantage? Maybe. Is that how he really is though? Yep. Would that imbalance the game? Possibly, but if he were one of the slower characters with slower punch speed than the average Brawler would that even him up a bit?

But some of the temporary abilities work just as you described. For instance in an actual WWE match John Cena would only go SuperCena at a critical point in the match usually near the end, so in gameplay terms as you said you may have only 20 seconds in the match that you can use that ability, so you're gonna want to make it count. I have a different take on SuperCena mode though, I'll have to work on adding him in so everyone can see it.

Really do appreciate the feedback maskedmaniac, and interested to see what other ideas you or anyone else may have. I don't have every character laid out yet, and I may run out of ideas, so all input is good input.

You seem to have thought this through very well. I myself did my own personal "All-Stars 2" mod on the old No Mercy game on my computer. In it, I added in a bunch of different superstars. I had a bunch of different guys to work with and implement into the game, so I came up with a few different classes to group these guys. Aside from the Acrobats, Brawlers, Big Men, and Grapplers, I created a new class called "Cheaters", in which I put in guys who were notorious for breaking the rules to get the advantage like Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Edge, Randy Orton, and Ted Dibiase.

I added another class called "Mad Men" and grouped Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Jimmy Snuka, Raven, Mutah, and Hayabusa all together. This may seem like an odd assortment of individuals at first, but if you notice, all these guys were always doing something that more sane individuals wouldn't dare, like jumping off cages, using weapons and thumbtacks, or spitting poison in peoples faces.

I then created yet another new class, the "Powerhouses" because I had guys like Ultimate Warrior, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, British Bulldog, Scott Steiner, Tatanka, and Dusty Rhodes. These guys weren't quite technical geniouses, not big enough to be in the "big man" category, but too big for all the other classes. They were the "tanks" of my game, who could overpower you with raw strength and the right combination of speed and agility.

The last class I added was the "Showmen" category. Guys like HBK, Sting, Ric Rude, Macho Man, Y2J, Honky Tonk Man, and DDP made up this group. Their flamboyant style and flashy outfits were too obvious to overlook and their persona's were too much to be contained in some of the other classes so I felt they deserved a class of their own.

So to sum things up, the new classes I added were:

Cheaters

Showmen

Powerhouses

Mad Men

I didn't elaborate on their abilities any further because I ran out of space and moved on to another save, but it was fun to group all these guys into different categories.

You seem to have thought this through very well. I myself did my own personal "All-Stars 2" mod on the old No Mercy game on my computer. In it, I added in a bunch of different superstars. I had a bunch of different guys to work with and implement into the game, so I came up with a few different classes to group these guys. Aside from the Acrobats, Brawlers, Big Men, and Grapplers, I created a new class called "Cheaters", in which I put in guys who were notorious for breaking the rules to get the advantage like Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Edge, Randy Orton, and Ted Dibiase.

I added another class called "Mad Men" and grouped Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Jimmy Snuka, Raven, Mutah, and Hayabusa all together. This may seem like an odd assortment of individuals at first, but if you notice, all these guys were always doing something that more sane individuals wouldn't dare, like jumping off cages, using weapons and thumbtacks, or spitting poison in peoples faces.

I then created yet another new class, the "Powerhouses" because I had guys like Ultimate Warrior, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, British Bulldog, Scott Steiner, Tatanka, and Dusty Rhodes. These guys weren't quite technical geniouses, not big enough to be in the "big man" category, but too big for all the other classes. They were the "tanks" of my game, who could overpower you with raw strength and the right combination of speed and agility.

The last class I added was the "Showmen" category. Guys like HBK, Sting, Ric Rude, Macho Man, Y2J, Honky Tonk Man, and DDP made up this group. Their flamboyant style and flashy outfits were too obvious to overlook and their persona's were too much to be contained in some of the other classes so I felt they deserved a class of their own.

So to sum things up, the new classes I added were:

Cheaters

Showmen

Powerhouses

Mad Men

I didn't elaborate on their abilities any further because I ran out of space and moved on to another save, but it was fun to group all these guys into different categories.

Its funny if you could look into my notes you would see descriptions written like Brawler/Powerhouse, Grappler/Powerhouse, Grappler/Technical, Brawler/Martial, High Flyer/Lucha, Grappler/Submission, Grappler/Dirty, Big Man/High Flyer, Showman/Brawler.

I was lumping dirty with cheater lol... when I started typing this to avoid further confusion I stripped it down to the originals to make it easier to follow. I wanted poison mist in the game too lol, that's why I wanted Tajiri, I could probably sub him out for Ultimo since most of his moves are covered in other sets.

I had considered creating a Hardcore category also I just wondered how it could work in the game. Although it would be nice to see peoples signature foreign objects in the game. Heck I would like to see a snake let out of the bag for a change, even if its just in the ending pose.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that sees things this way, without some of those characteristics many guys from the past would have had a harder time getting over.

Cool. Would disagree with Two handed chokeslam for Ramon though. Only used it when he was buff and booked as a monster.

Yeah I could see that I was just using the rule they used when they made the first one. That even if a wrestler had used a move only once in his career if it was cool, they could use it, but to keep it closer to his character I could see the change. Do you have a suggested replacement for said move.

It would be cool for characters to have moves involving foreign objects like Jake Roberts using a snake to attack, or Foley using thumbtacks, but it done for everyone then it might border on becoming like the old MK-style arcade game they made in the mid 90's with guys using razor blades and throwing pies at people.

Archived