2k16 confirmed for E3

Aqfitz

It will be a 10 second clip of John Cena making an angry face, then the 2K logo.

Also, I'm not one to complain about the roster situation, really...but this year has no excuse not to include the entire modern roster. There had better not be a single person missing...no matter how trivial and useless they seem.

It will be a 10 second clip of John Cena making an angry face, then the 2K logo.

Also, I'm not one to complain about the roster situation, really...but this year has no excuse not to include the entire modern roster. There had better not be a single person missing...no matter how trivial and useless they seem.

Agreed. Even people like J&J, Cole & King should be playable.

Agreed. Even people like J&J, Cole & King should be playable.

For some reason WWE is the one that says no to that. Some one asked Ledesna when 2k14 came out why we can never use managers and other non playables like we used to and he said every year they try and every year wwe says no.

Damn now I really hope they show something good because this section may be so depressing if other wise,Most people here are so down on the dumps with no hope and already certain they won't be buying it . Is it always like this here?

2K's marketing was completely shit last year but didn't we get info anyway from preview articles from different sites,off screen videos which were mostly better than nothing and live streams of people with the game early? I'm iffy on this game already too as always but we have no clue about it besides Austin having a showcase or something. There is a big chance that old removed features may return and improve. That was my biggest dissapointed with 2K15 and may hopefully now they're all back or at least caa,create a diva and missing matches

considering how much 2k butchered last years game, I refuse to get excited about any news unless they announce something that makes up for last years disaster

Give them a break they were switching consoles, it's no different than Yukes butchering Just Bring It & Raw when they switched platforms. I believe 2k16 will make up for what 2k15 lacked and surprise people.

Well i guess its Welcome back everyone.

& too those new guys who never been here or just discovered what fans are like.

You are now in step 1. An E3 Announcement with a few wrestlers revealed by 2K. Six so far.

Step 2. Will be the months & months of no information about the game.

Step 3. The Roster reveal at SummerSlam.

Step 4. You get the game, comeback on here & complain about how (The brown smelly stuff that comes out of a bulls rectum) it is & wishing some other gaming company picked it up.

Archived