2k16 confirmed for E3

Aqfitz

Was 2K15 featured at last year's E3? I remember waiting for months before we got to watch the first gameplay footage.

Yes but to only certain people. Wasn't made public.

Not getting my hopes up. Between the huge lack of info pre-release (And genuinely odd marketing strategy) last year, and the sub-par game that they released, this is the first time since SvR2008 where I'm considering not buying the game. They're really gonna have to pull a lot out this year to get my money. IMO the list of things they need to fix/improve is bigger than the list of things they got right with WWE2K15.

Not getting my hopes up. Between the huge lack of info pre-release (And genuinely odd marketing strategy) last year, and the sub-par game that they released, this is the first time since SvR2008 where I'm considering not buying the game. They're really gonna have to pull a lot out this year to get my money. IMO the list of things they need to fix/improve is bigger than the list of things they got right with WWE2K15.

I'm not buying, and if I do it will be after launch when it's either cheaper or has a positive response from the community

I'm not buying, and if I do it will be after launch when it's either cheaper or has a positive response from the community

Same. 2K16 has to completely blow 15 out of the water for me to even consider buying this year's game.

Going to be like last year when they don't show any footage until 2 weeks before the game comes out

I'll be so pissed if that's what happens again. It would be idiotic but unfortunately I have the same feeling you do. I don't know why 2k thinks that their stock is so high they can just treat every game like NBA and just expect us to trust them. It's a good way to turn a lot of people off.

My theory on last year is that since they started making the game thinking they had until march 2015 to release it (before wwe said they wanted a release in 2014) then had to rush prifuction they didnt show anything because they were rushing to finish and fix game problems.

I feel like they only showed renders at the roster reveal because the character models weren't up to par yet.

Their 2k14 marketing sucked too but it wasn't 2k15 bad.

I dont expect entrance/finisher videos again since ledesna was the one that pushed for them every year.

Going to be like last year when they don't show any footage until 2 weeks before the game comes out

I'll be so pissed if that's what happens again. It would be idiotic but unfortunately I have the same feeling you do. I don't know why 2k thinks that their stock is so high they can just treat every game like NBA and just expect us to trust them. It's a good way to turn a lot of people off.

Yeah if we get a repeat of last year, I'm skipping again. I really want to believe they learned from that

Yeah if we get a repeat of last year, I'm skipping again. I really want to believe they learned from that

We can only hope they learned from it. Nothing but frustration otherwise.

Archived