2k16 Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler Recording Leaked

kidd0

I like how NHL 15 did their commentary recording. Rather than reading off scripts the producers showed the announcers film of plays that were in the game and they recorded their natural reactions to what they were seeing

Can't wait to see LOD in 2k15's or hopefully even better graphics

were they LOD 2000 yet or still regular LOD?

I remember Sunny introducing them as LOD 2000 sometime before new age outlaws formed (could be wrong) so I'm guessing it's before then, either way they'll be called Road Warriors

LOD 2000 debuted at WM 14, Outlaws called themselves NAO after winning the tag titles from them (forget when but it was before '98).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can read off a script and still show emotion. Just like a voice actor would do for a cartoon or anime

But they are not voice actors lol

Awful excuse. They could easily show way more emotion if they cared.

It is an awful excuse, there are plenty of famous celebrities that don't normally do VO that put more effort into their work for games we didn't even know they were in. Also, it ain't like this is the 1st video game either of them ever did VO for...or even the 5th. I consider them both professional voice actors at this point.

They my not be voice actors but they are still actors.

I like how NHL 15 did their commentary recording. Rather than reading off scripts the producers showed the announcers film of plays that were in the game and they recorded their natural reactions to what they were seeing

I remember Sunny introducing them as LOD 2000 sometime before new age outlaws formed (could be wrong) so I'm guessing it's before then, either way they'll be called Road Warriors

LOD 2000 debuted at WM 14, Outlaws called themselves NAO after winning the tag titles from them (forget when but it was before '98).

They first feuded with NAO in late 97. They werent apart of DX until the night after WM 14. I really like LOD 2000 though, I'd be ecstatic if we got them. Not to mention their amazing theme. Can we get drunk Hawk as a bonus? :hqhq:

• 1 month later...

As long as they are in...hopefully can change up their attires....and have the shoulder spikes return....

Archived