2k16 Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler Recording Leaked

kidd0

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say that one good thing that 2k15's commentary has is that they will mention previous things they said. E.G.

Cole: "Hey king, Triple H has had a great career. Remember that time when he did the thing"

King: "Oh yea!"

Few minutes pass.....

King: Hey cole, you know how you brought up when Triple H did that thing....."

Stuff like that I love

You can read off a script and still show emotion. Just like a voice actor would do for a cartoon or anime

But they are not voice actors lol

Awful excuse. They could easily show way more emotion if they cared.

It is an awful excuse, there are plenty of famous celebrities that don't normally do VO that put more effort into their work for games we didn't even know they were in. Also, it ain't like this is the 1st video game either of them ever did VO for...or even the 5th. I consider them both professional voice actors at this point.

You can read off a script and still show emotion. Just like a voice actor would do for a cartoon or anime

But they are not voice actors lol

^This is the real problem. The commentary will never be good, because it isn't coming naturally. On television, even when the commentators are being told to say this or that, they still speak semi-naturally when doing so. In a studio like this, untrained voice actors are never going to sound natural...no matter what.

When it comes to the commentating,luckily for me that I've mastered the skill of ignoring it for years now. Yeah it's a shame and should be way better by now but I've accepted that it probably won't ever be great and I have a sound system.

I simply focus on the match and crowd noise,whatever I notice of the commentating is just whatever,goes through one ear and out the other like nothing.

I hate the commentating in real life too and I am also to ignore that for the most part.

I like how NHL 15 did their commentary recording. Rather than reading off scripts the producers showed the announcers film of plays that were in the game and they recorded their natural reactions to what they were seeing

Can't wait to see LOD in 2k15's or hopefully even better graphics

were they LOD 2000 yet or still regular LOD?

I like how NHL 15 did their commentary recording. Rather than reading off scripts the producers showed the announcers film of plays that were in the game and they recorded their natural reactions to what they were seeing

Can't wait to see LOD in 2k15's or hopefully even better graphics

were they LOD 2000 yet or still regular LOD?

I remember Sunny introducing them as LOD 2000 sometime before new age outlaws formed (could be wrong) so I'm guessing it's before then, either way they'll be called Road Warriors

Archived