Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlcLegacy

AlcLegacy's Mods - NEW ABA 'Taker preview

Can't wait for you to release this, and for any other mods you may have planned. Maybe you can mod Stone Cold to have his actual vest in his entrance?

Can't wait for you to release this, and for any other mods you may have planned. Maybe you can mod Stone Cold to have his actual vest in his entrance?

I can look into that for you :)

Updated first post

You're awesome. Can't wait for more.

Lol thanks man, more coming soon. WM31 Sting will be up for download sometime tomorrow hopefully. Will replace Sting '91.

Let me know if you take requests. Not sure if you do mods from scratch though?

I'm going to attempt to make a superstar from a base, don't know who yet though, want to get my Sting finished up before I do that though, so I don't have mods just lingering around, lol.

That Sting is beautiful man, I wish I had the PC version. I hope they have a current Sting in 2K16, I think it's likely.

I really want a Bret Hart mod for this game. Sting would make a good base for him.

I can maybe give that a shot. Singlet won't be too spot on as I'll probably have to use Sting's.

Cool. There is a way to replace clothing in the game, I've seen some mods do it.

Yeah, I'm new to modding so I'm learning, I know that X rey has a function to inject other things, but it always corrupts shit for me. I'll have to try to get in touch with Tekken somehow to see what I can do.

Updated Singlet. Now just to add textures to gloves, test it out, then release.

osriwj.jpg

2ytsjdc.jpg

Great work. Just saw your Bret Hart on another forum. It's coming along really good. I'd stay away from the awful textures of the last few games and instead look at the SvR 06-07 textures in particular, at least for the face part.

Great work. Just saw your Bret Hart on another forum. It's coming along really good. I'd stay away from the awful textures of the last few games and instead look at the SvR 06-07 textures in particular, at least for the face part.

Yeah, I redid the textures with the one from '07. I don't update here mostly because theres little to none activity here :/ Suck cuz i started out on this Site.