WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a kid, I'd buy the *Censored* out of that lunchbox. Hell...if I had a job that required me to bring a lunch, I probably would too. And if I had a child, I would pre-pay the lunch lady and write up a document that says the lunch had been paid in full...then I'd send my kid to school with the lunchbox...and when they get there, they'd have to actually cash in their contract to get their lunch.

If I was a kid, I'd buy the *Censored* out of that lunchbox. Hell...if I had a job that required me to bring a lunch, I probably would too. And if I had a child, I would pre-pay the lunch lady and write up a document that says the lunch had been paid in full...then I'd send my kid to school with the lunchbox...and when they get there, they'd have to actually cash in their contract to get their lunch.

and then Dean Ambrose will run in and prevent your kid from cashing in

Not sure if late to lunch... or cashing in contract.

I wasn't originally going to buy Sting: Into the Light, because I'm more interested in a full career documentary focused on NWA, WCW, and maybe even Watts' territory. But the match listing for this set looks pretty damn impressive. Even an NJPW match. Something else to slap onto my Amazon wish list.

Guest Fight Me.

I remember Jericho had a NJPW match on his DVD (I think against Ultimo Dragon) and I think he even provided commentary on it with Joey Styles, I believe. Would be cool to see Sting do the same.

Archived