Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Merchandise Thread

The 4 Horsemen one is funny

still tf at the Sting one tho, didn't get it at first but then I saw it's because Sting has a baseball bat ...

I think all 3 are pretty damn awesome. I think I'm going to order the Hogan one.

The Hogan and 4H ones are pretty sweet. I'm surprised there isn't one with Savage.

Yeah...we need a Savage one. And a Warrior one in a rocket ship...but the rocket ship has to be one of those those coin-operated ones that they have outside of grocery stores.

Edited by Generations

The people complaining about them shirts, do you realise how much work goes into an illustration? even a flat one like that. I will tell you, a lot more work than the generic WWE shirt of a logo with a grunge texture placed over it, thats for sure. Not to mention the concept behind them illustrated designs are actually clever/funny.

Edited by SimonDean

The people complaining about them shirts, do you realise how much work goes into an illustration? even a flat one like that. I will tell you, a lot more work than the generic WWE shirt of a logo with a grunge texture placed over it, thats for sure. Not to mention the concept behind them illustrated designs are actually clever/funny.

Except for the Sting one.

The Barrett shirts are okay, actually. The first one could be better if it was less extreme of a color. I can't even tell if that's red, or neon pink...my eyes refuse to focus on that shirt. It's almost blinding. The gray one looks better, I guess.