WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

New Day still have a bunch of shit to sell...like the pop figures yet to come out (I think) and the Pop Rocks coming out this month at FYE, among other things probably. So I can see them still being on top until like the new year honestly.

For the record, I never said New Day wasn't pulling money. I just said they should be ended.

WWE is a business, their goal is ultimately to make money (as much as we hate to admit it), if they're pulling money they shouldn't end it.

Exactly my point.

And...my point, is that...as a fan (which is what we all are)...it's in our interest for it to end before we all get sick of them. I don't care how much money WWE makes off New Day. I want it to end before I look back on the stable with negative thoughts rather than happy ones. Once you get sick of something, it's hard to ever love it the way that you once did. I don't want that to be New Day...but I already feel it tipping in that direction. It's like the fisherman analogy. Do you catch every fish just because you can...or do you say "let's tone this back before we ruin it"? New Day has been great...but I want it to end naturally, rather than being dragged out for money. WWE's best interests are not my best interests.

In November, comic book publisher BOOM! Studios will publish a one-shot titled WWE: Then. Now. Forever, with an ongoing titled WWE debuting in January. BOOM! Studios has released the release date and further details on its advertised WWE ongoing title.

From the solicitation, the title seems to be adapting storylines from WWE television programming beginning with the dissolution of the Shield, in June 2014.

Here is the full solicitation:

WWE #1

Ongoing series

Publisher: BOOM! Studios

Writers: Dennis Hopeless, Ross Thibodeaux

Artists: Eduard Petrovich, Rob Guillory

Main cover artist: Dan Mora

Format: 32 pages, full color

Price: $3.99

On sale: January, 2017

Synopsis:

BOOM! Studios is proud to present the most authentic line of ongoing WWE comics. Each issue will feature your favorite Superstars in stories that go beyond what youve seen on TV.

The first story arcs detail the Breaking of The Shield.

Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns. Dean Ambrose. Together they formed The Shield, one of the most dominant factions in WWE historyuntil the ultimate opportunist Seth chose to betray the group at the behest of Triple H, the King of Kings who has cemented himself as the authority in control of WWE.

Now, following a near career-ending injury, Seth is back on the hunt for the WWE Championship, a journey that will send him on a collision course with his former brothers

Includes a backup story starring The New Day by Ross Thibodeaux (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 2016 Annual) and Rob Guillory (Chew).

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/43774/Famous-WWE-Storylines-to-be-Adapted-into-Graphic-Novel/

Archived