WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up "This Lunatic Runs the Asylum" t-shirt from the london event last night. They didn't have any of the new ones out. It's a quality shirt though.

New Day is dead to me at this point. Everything great reaches a point where it should end...and New Day is officially at that point. If they go much further, it's going to get old really quickly. They were borderline pushing that moment when they retained the belts on the last PPV. If they don't drop them at Clash of Champions, that will be their moment of overstaying their welcome. This new shirt just shows how desperately they need to move on.

"Who...Who" is super over though.

That's your opinion dude but not the reality at the moment. Not to mention that their shit must be selling due to the abundance of merch...

Being "over" doesn't have anything to do with something being past it's prime. I wish society could realize this before we beat things to death...which is what always happens. Some people see it. But as a whole, we usually just let the eclipse happen...and then we're sick of whatever the thing was and can't stop talking shit about it.

If New Day goes much longer, people are gonna start saying "this is stupid as hell...new day is garbage" etc. We could just phase it out slowly and leave people with fond memories of an entertaining stable...but we won't do that. We'll harp over it until we hate every fiber of it's existence. Then we'll complain that it wasn't ended before it went too far.

For the record, I never said New Day wasn't pulling money. I just said they should be ended.

Anyway...shirt is okay. For kids.

Archived