WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like they forgot he was King or something.

Probably going to have another KOTR in a couple of months - and Barrett might be gone by then. Only thing I can think of is that they were trying to play off the "British Bulldog" or something.

Would be better with the "Barrett Barrage" and then just the Union Jack.

Taker one looks class, although I can just see someone who doesn't get it saying "but Death Valley is in California" :facepalm: which means you'd have to explain.

My Sasha shirt is on its way :D

Which one?
The "The BOSS" one. Not really feeling the new one but I'll prob buy it as a gift for someone.

You trippin bruh. The Boss shirt looks too feminine IMO. The new one is more respectable to me because it has a good looking girl half naked on it lol.

My Sasha shirt is on its way :D

Which one?
The "The BOSS" one. Not really feeling the new one but I'll prob buy it as a gift for someone.
You trippin bruh. The Boss shirt looks too feminine IMO. The new one is more respectable to me because it has a good looking girl half naked on it lol.
The same one you ordered is the one I'm getting.

Not this

https://instagram.com/p/BC8jahynOuq/

Guest Fight Me.

Apparently only reason JTG got mistreated so much was because of dumb shit Shad would do, and the heat he got from him never wore off.

I don't think I want any advice from JTG about how to "play the game"...considering that he went from being in the WWE to...whatever the hell it is that he does now (writing shitty e-books, I guess).

Trust me... His book is worth every penny. (It's only $1...)

The stories are hilarious and since he doesn't paint himself as a wrestling god in there, they also give a great insight in the business.

Like Shad getting into trouble over and over again, with them both being punished for it.

Archived