WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random but I was looking at the sizes and I didn't even know 5XL was a real thing. Goddamn

Big people needs shirts too.

Especially big people...so we don't have to see them shirtless.

As long as the shirts aren't nice, because as everyone knows, fat people don't wear nice clothes.

Random but I was looking at the sizes and I didn't even know 5XL was a real thing. Goddamn

Big people needs shirts too.

Especially big people...so we don't have to see them shirtless.

As long as the shirts aren't nice, because as everyone knows, fat people don't wear nice clothes.

Hahaha...damn. I actually remember that.

"We noted before that WWE was planning on releasing a "Hardcore" DVD and Blu-ray some time this year. WrestlingDVDNetwork.com reports that the set will apparently cover the history of the WWE Hardcore Title from 1998 through 2002 with video packages and a match compilation. "The History of the Hardcore Championship: 24/7" is set to be released in September of this year."

Source LOP

Nice

But that's the 4 Faces (Phases) lol of Jericho. The one I posted Edge is spearing a beatle. That's super random.

I'd wear this

http://www.barbershopwindow.com/wrestling-shirts/top-10/nightmare-in-the-silverdome.html

But that's the 4 Faces (Phases) lol of Jericho. The one I posted Edge is spearing a beatle. That's super random.

I'd wear this

http://www.barbershopwindow.com/wrestling-shirts/top-10/nightmare-in-the-silverdome.html

I love that Edge shirt. I want to but it but I hate shipping since I don't live in the US/Canada.

Also, I think he's been wearing that shirt for more than a year. As far as I can remember he wore that shirt in the WWE, that's the first time I saw the shirt. He even wears it in the Edge and Christian show in WWE Network.

Archived