Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Merchandise Thread

The thing about burned Fiend is there's no telling how long he's gonna look like this. Will he evenΒ look the same at Wrestlemania? What about when the next game comes out?Β  Makes you wonder if [the new mask] isΒ worth buying or if it's gonna be outdated within a couple months.

Edited by A N T I -

I just wished it wasn't always 2 KO and actually feature his opponent. Which would in coincidence match KO Powers/Mega Powers with Sami Zayn this year because they been friends for so long.

Edited by AegisAvenger

2 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Surprised he got to keep the name

May be due to it being his shoot last name. Or one of his last names...Hispanics have long names lol

I remember reading last year or so that he trademarked "El Idolo" too and Charlotte trademarked "Ashley Flair" I believe. They were ready lol

It just feels like Charlotte needs to win the NWA women's title at some point.

It's easy to say that she has the perfect career in WWE, but...that's one of those things. I honestly wouldn't mind her skipping out on WWE in the future.Β 

Just ordered this from Amazon..

Β 

91-mb-UOWXv-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

I got the one from 10 or more years ago and so it's time to update. This one came out September 2020, which makes me assume it may be updated until mid summer 2020. I of course know WWE and wrestling history but it's great having a detailed book like this!