WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sdcc2019_mattel_014.jpg

GIMME THESE

I highkey think that's a good idea.

Thank you. I really would too. It seems like the world needs a wake up call now more than ever.

Guest Shades of Cool

sdcc2019_mattel_014.jpg

GIMME THESE

Thank you. I really would too. It seems like the world needs a wake up call now more than ever.

Agreed 100%. I feel like too many people in the world are at each others throats lately.

sdcc2019_mattel_014.jpg

GIMME THESE

Agreed 100%. I feel like too many people in the world are at each others throats lately.

I know, right? Wheather it be political or environmental, it seems like no one can get on the same page anymore

Subscription service, though. Definitely some *censored*ery down the road.

$40 is cheap?

$7.95 for AJ Styles, plus The Rock for free (yes, that's cheap)

Then, two additional figures every month for $15.95 plus $2.55 S&H

Again...yes, that's cheap.

If I wasn't recently put off buying from unproven sources by Warned Collectors, I would consider trying this. Really, I'm just at the point where I don't care enough to try unproven things right now.

Yeah. But that is just some temporary price, not a permanent one. It's just a way to get you signed to the signed and probably some other deal. The figures themselves aren't that cheap

They are not $40.

It says right there that your first two are $7.95 for one and free for the second. And then the price goes to $15.95 for the following ones. So...unless they are just outright lying, the price is never going to be $40. The temporary price is $7.95...and the price after that is $15.95. Never $40.

• 2 weeks later...

UK/Ireland peeps

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_wDjqAfRw/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XU8yiQAAAAHrkq4vjHVf7uKDxubf

Celebrate #SummerSlam and become #TheFiend by WINNING this Mask & Gloves set! Follow @WWEUK and TAG A FRIEND below for your chance to enter. T&Cs apply.

Open to UK & Ireland residents only. 1 winner from all applicable entries will be selected at random and contacted via DM. Entries close at 23.59pm on Monday 12th August 2019. No purchase necessary, no alternative prize or cash value. This competition is in no way affiliated with Instagram.

Archived