WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Thinking of getting one of the 3 new Owens shirts...probably gonna go with the Fight Owens Fight one from this past week on Raw and SmackDown. I noticed it doesn't have a picture of the back on wweshop, but on Raw he had KO on the back. If I order it, anyone think it will be included or nah?

What's wrong with wearing Diva shirts in public?

orU6c3j.jpg

I get if its something like that but the other ones like AJ's,Bella's,Paige's and maybe Bayley's aren't a problem. I own two Bella Twins shirts. One for cancer awareness and another from a collaboration WWE did with Tilly's and Rooks. I'll more than likely buy a few more depending on how they look and which Diva it's for.

You guys actually buy the Diva shirts? And wear them in public? That's weird.

Nah dude. I have...

Paige (Think Again)

Bayley (I'm A Hugger)

AJ (Love You Til Your Last Breath)

Natalya (Queen of Harts)

I wouldn't wear a diva shirt. Then again, I also wouldn't wear a regular pink t-shirt or polo either...which is something that a lot of guys do for some reason...just to seem like they don't give a shit, I guess. I'd probably be considerably more likely to wear a divas shirt than I would be to wear a pink shirt though. Pink shirt people are annoying as *Censored*. Pink pants people are even worse.

I wouldn't wear a diva shirt. Then again, I also wouldn't wear a regular pink t-shirt or polo either...which is something that a lot of guys do for some reason...just to seem like they don't give a shit, I guess. I'd probably be considerably more likely to wear a divas shirt than I would be to wear a pink shirt though. Pink shirt people are annoying as *Censored*. Pink pants people are even worse.

Cesaro wore pink last night. Arguably the most manly dude on the roster.

Archived