WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ That might have been cool if it was properly scaled, and had Taker/Foley statues included. But, yeah...the scale isn't even right. Look at the post and rope configuration. The size is all off.

Not to mention, the most famous of the HiaC matches didn't even happen at the show 'Hell in a Cell'. It really should have just been a King of the Ring 98 replica with Taker midway through tossing Foley. I would have considered buying that for twice as much.

Also, wonder if that can be opened for cleaning. What a dust trap. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not WWE, but... *ordered*

Pt7CgzZ.jpg

^ That might have been cool if it was properly scaled, and had Taker/Foley statues included. But, yeah...the scale isn't even right. Look at the post and rope configuration. The size is all off.

Not to mention, the most famous of the HiaC matches didn't even happen at the show 'Hell in a Cell'. It really should have just been a King of the Ring 98 replica with Taker midway through tossing Foley. I would have considered buying that for twice as much.

Also, wonder if that can be opened for cleaning. What a dust trap. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than one of the top HIAC matches in history didn't.

1: Badd Blood - HBK V Undertaker

2: KOTR - Foley V Undertaker

3 Wrestlemania - HHH V Undertaker

Yeah, I meant plural when I said that. I know it's kinda hard to tell with the wording, but that's what I meant.

And don't forget Cactus vs HHH at No Way Out.

I was thinking of that one, but for some reason I confused it with the Royal Rumble 2000. That was their streetfight.

• 2 weeks later...

Do people wear those damn shirts, though? Like...I'm not a huge fan of the Rusev Day shtick (I think it's overplayed)...but even if I thought it was the funniest shit in the whole world...it's still such a niche insider-joke type thing. I would never wear a shirt like that out in public. You're gonna be asked by a thousand different people what the hell it means.

Only wrestling shirts I wear are the ones that look like "fight camp" shirts...like, maybe they say "Undertaker, Death Valley" in vintage lettering or something. Those are good workout shirts.

Do people wear those damn shirts, though? Like...I'm not a huge fan of the Rusev Day shtick (I think it's overplayed)...but even if I thought it was the funniest shit in the whole world...it's still such a niche insider-joke type thing. I would never wear a shirt like that out in public. You're gonna be asked by a thousand different people what the hell it means.

Only wrestling shirts I wear are the ones that look like "fight camp" shirts...like, maybe they say "Undertaker, Death Valley" in vintage lettering or something. Those are good workout shirts.

My mindset is who gives a shit if people don't know what it is im wearing it cause i like it.

Archived