WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE loves to make dumb ass shirts that they have to unload for 95% off a month later. Just because they make a ton of money on awesome shirts, doesn't mean they should rush to throw money away on crap like this. Why?

I think they made this shirt just so that ref's stupid wiener kid could wear it to school. Who did John Cone kill to get his kid this much attention?

WWE loves to make dumb ass shirts that they have to unload for 95% off a month later. Just because they make a ton of money on awesome shirts, doesn't mean they should rush to throw money away on crap like this. Why?

I think they made this shirt just so that ref's stupid wiener kid could wear it to school. Who did John Cone kill to get his kid this much attention?

I wonder if Nicholas is ill or something actually. I hope not, that goes without saying. Not even Declan McMahon got a run as tag team champion - and you'd expect him to get the best.

The t-shirt KO was wearing tonight ''KO logo with the Quebec logo'' was available to buy at Montreal. The problem is when I came to buy one during the No Way Jose match, they were all sold out. I don't see that shirt available to buy on WWE Shop.

Is there any chance they restock and sell them again for Smackdown tomorrow?

Archived