WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DiqblM.jpg

Black & red shirt I got at Hot Topic for 25 bucks. They had a buy 2 get 1 free sale so Ill go back this weekend and get maybe a Kenny Omega shirt along with something else.

The jacket I got off NJPW Europe earlier this month. Took forever to get here but I couldnt not get it.

Other two Ive had for over a year plus.

I just like incorporating these into my daily style because they dont look like wrestling shirts and no one has any idea what they mean or are for lol.

I actually like the mini belt replica thing. Which is odd...because things like usually just seem pointless to me.

Now I feel like Hot Toys or someone needs to make a whole line of WWE statues/figures. I know they have those resin models...but that's different. I'm just imagining a line of fully poseable Hot Toys with little leather belts and shit. :lol:

Thanks guys!

DiqblM.jpg

and then there's me, with like 5 Bullet Club shirts :lol: (including 1 Cody and 2 Villain Club shirts, plus I just ordered Scurll's mask lmao)

And yeah I have a Bullet Club shirt, hoodie, & hat. Also got a Balor Club shirt.

And I have 3 different nWo Wolfpack shirts :lol:

BTW PWT said there is a 50/50 shot of them doing a LIJ satin bomber jacket they way they did Bullet Club ones.

So down with that. Hopefully its not too expensive like the nWo jacket is on WWE Shop.

Damn. The BC one was 135. Nvm

Wearing a wrestling t-shirt to a strip club is the most wrestling fan thing i have ever read.

Lol why would I dress fancy to go to a rippers? It is either a horror or wrestling shirt. I aint wearing no fancy shit.

Stripper giving you a 2 Sweet and then some>

:hqhq:

Hahaha

I thought "Gentlemen's Clubs" had dress codes. Also I'd question the quality of the girls in the place if people were paying more attention to your t-shirt.

Wearing a wrestling t-shirt to a strip club is the most wrestling fan thing i have ever read.

Lol why would I dress fancy to go to a rippers? It is either a horror or wrestling shirt. I aint wearing no fancy shit.

Stripper giving you a 2 Sweet and then some>

:hqhq:

Hahaha

I thought "Gentlemen's Clubs" had dress codes. Also I'd question the quality of the girls in the place if people were paying more attention to your t-shirt.

As long as you have jeans and a shirt, you are fine over here. But nah, this club has the best batch in Toronto lol.

Archived