WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Now, that one looks cool...aside from Balor looking entirely out of place with everyone else being from older eras...not to mention his little twig arms...and what the hell is going on with the legs at the bottom? But, yeah...another nice piece from Rob (if you don't inspect it very closely) Lol.

Didn't watch at this point, but after Googling, I'm assuming that's Lex Luger with Yokozuna?
If so, it seems that the legs belong to him, and even then, they're in a very weird position if he's dropping Yokozuna with the bodyslam. :lol:

Then again, Luger has no arms, I'm lost now. :lol:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. :lol:

I know they aren't supposed to be Balor's legs, but...lord Jesus, the perspective is trash. And, look...I'm not shitting on Rob just to shit on him. I generally enjoy his art...and I give him credit for being able to get away with such blatant *censored*ups. But, it amuses me. Kind of fitting that this is a comic book cover, because this kind of shitty perspective and shoddy anatomy is exactly what comic artists get away with on the reg. Lol. But, yeah...if your average WWE fans doesn't notice or doesn't care, then more power to him. If I was lifting Yokozuna, my body would probably look like that too.

I think he took this still image (in the spoiler below), and then drastically altered the position of Luger's head and the angle of Yoko's body...and the outcome is the abomination we see above. You can't just alter perspective to meet your requirements. Lmao:

24oac85.jpg

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. :lol:

I know they aren't supposed to be Balor's legs, but...lord Jesus, the perspective is trash. And, look...I'm not shitting on Rob just to shit on him. I generally enjoy his art...and I give him credit for being able to get away with such blatant *censored*ups. But, it amuses me. Kind of fitting that this is a comic book cover, because this kind of shitty perspective and shoddy anatomy is exactly what comic artists get away with on the reg. Lol. But, yeah...if your average WWE fans doesn't notice or doesn't care, then more power to him. If I was lifting Yokozuna, my body would probably look like that too.

I think he took this still image (in the spoiler below), and then drastically altered the position of Luger's head and the angle of Yoko's body...and the outcome is the abomination we see above. You can't just alter perspective to meet your requirements. Lmao:

24oac85.jpg

Oh yeah, I've seen a lot of decent work from him too. Although there's always the odd instance where's he's messed up. i.e. That Eric Young face not long ago. :lol:

I think the most I could bring myself to pay for one would be $35...and even then, I'd be like "I'm paying too much for this". But, then again, it depends on the material. If they're just printed tanks on regular t-shirt material...then yeah, $35 is my cutoff. If they're like...proper basketball jersey material, then I'd go as high as $50.

They've re-released the nWo style RKO Legend Killer shirt.

I already own 4 Orton shirts but God dammit I might need to make that 5.

I had the original, but the print ended up coming off in bits.

That new Balor shirt...I'm gonna have to buy it when I go to SmackDown this month. *Censored* man, Balor is like the only guy who I'm about to have like 4 different shirts for.

Bullet Club

Balor Club alt

RNR

New Balor Club.

Also gonna cop that black, red and grey AJ shirt along with his gloves since I didn't get them when I went to that ROH show last year.

Archived