WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting for an AJ Styles pop figure...only ones they've made thus far that I would've maybe bought are KO and Punk, but they didn't make Punk's anymore once I started buying, and KO...just doesn't feel like the one to get.

I was gonna get a KO one too but decided against it. I own a Bryan one and a Rollins one. Those will be the only ones I keep unless they do make an AJ one. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I need the nWo hoodie where tf can i find that?!

In Japan just import it.

You make importing from Japan sound easier than it actually is. Shit's expensive!

It is just depends on what you are ordering.

Fair enough. I remember canceled an order I made on a steelbook (blu-ray) because the price was nuts.

Still waiting for an AJ Styles pop figure...only ones they've made thus far that I would've maybe bought are KO and Punk, but they didn't make Punk's anymore once I started buying, and KO...just doesn't feel like the one to get.

I was gonna get a KO one too but decided against it. I own a Bryan one and a Rollins one. Those will be the only ones I keep unless they do make an AJ one. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

It's just a shame they don't give them props. My favorite figures are the ones where the character is holding something, but that's kinda hard to do for wrestlers, since so few have signature items. Dream world they make a Tyler Breeze one with a selfie stick, but that's never happening lmao. I guess the closest to that is I'd hope AJ gets a more unique pose. Doing the Too Sweet hand gesture or something.

Seems to me The Vibe is his turnbuckle foot choke. Explains why there's a V on the front.

I thought WWE called it "Good Vibrations"?

Watching Smackdown now, I love AJ's shirt, hope it's on Euroshop soon.

OKBZJmm.jpg

Sweet as f*ck.

Archived