WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

rmkLJ4P.jpg

#WWE S.H. #Figuarts #Undertaker by #TamashiiNations! Due to come out Summer 2017!

. . .

The figure uses Tamashii Nations digital coloring technique, stands at 6.3" tall and is fully articulated with multiple interchangeable parts!

I read that as "stands at 6'3" tall" and was terrified for a second :lol:

You don't want a lifesize Undertaker figure?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Kendall Jenner thing bothers me in the same way high school girls wear Misfits or Nirvana shirts to be different and chic, but have no idea who they are or what the shirt represents.

This is some straight up bullshit lmao how would you know who's a fan of what? ?

That Kendall Jenner thing bothers me in the same way high school girls wear Misfits or Nirvana shirts to be different and chic, but have no idea who they are or what the shirt represents.

How do you know she ain't a fan lol?

She wasn't throwing up the "too sweet". Obvious :P

WrestlingDVDNetwork.com has posted the following image and synopsis for the upcoming Seth Rollins: Building The Architect DVD.

The DVD is scheduled for release in May in the United States and United Kingdom; there are no plans for a Blu-Ray release. The release is expected to include a new interview with Rollins and a match compilation.

Seth Rollins: Building The Architect

The Architect has created the perfect blueprint for success in WWE with multiple championships, a massive fan base, and a plethora of incredible matches under his belt.

Now for the first time ever, hear from Seth Rollins himself as he tells his story of how he became a sports-entertainment megastar.

ioIpo6C.jpg

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/807779-wwe-dedicates-raw-to-george-the-animal-steele-artwork-synopsis-for-new-seth-rollins-dvd-the-new-day-gets-a-singing-lesson-video

Archived