WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they'd stop the "don't try this at home" crap on DVDs. It's unskippable. VHS sucked ass in a lot of ways, but at least I could fast forward whatever I wanted.

Edit: That Goldberg shirt is actually pretty good... except I seem to wear a short sleeve shirt 365 days a year now.

Styles hidden away in the corner despite being their top performer.

And... it continues on the Royal Rumble poster...

They are bigger draws kid. Get over it

Just because they're bigger draws doesn't mean they should've put Styles in the back. Is that how you wanna promote your champion? No wonder all the old timers are bigger draws.

Just because they're bigger draws doesn't mean they should've put Styles in the back. Is that how you wanna promote your champion? No wonder all the old timers are bigger draws.

It's a poster. It's not that big of a deal. Besides, they fixed it, didn't they?

It's a poster. It's not that big of a deal. Besides, they fixed it, didn't they?

1. It's important, because despite old people being advertised, people will blame the young guys for any bad ratings.

2. It's not "fixed". That was fanart

You take wrestling way too seriously sometimes bud. It's a poster.

...and yeah, casuals don't care about Styles. The first four are who are going to draw them. Should Styles should be where Reigns is? Sure but it doesn't bother me that he's not.

Archived