WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

Carmella has merch before Alexa Bliss i would have thought that Alexa had a shirt back when she was a face on NXT.

Wasn't she pretty much part of BAMF in NXT though? I don't really recall her being independent of them for long.

I also find it odd that the back of that Carmella shirt is very much in the Enzo and Cass schtick she used to do, since turning heel she's been totally away from that which suggests to me it's been in the works for a couple of months at least, possibly even held over from before the brand split.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7JgQWoO.jpg

5MzH70q.jpg

Looks nice

I really love this concept. I see they took from the Sasha Banks shirt from earlier this year. If they removed the back text and probably "fabulous" in the front I'd get it. I understand why it says "fabulous" obviously , but I wouldn't get it for that reason lol.

Carmella has merch before Alexa Bliss i would have thought that Alexa had a shirt back when she was a face on NXT.

Wasn't she pretty much part of BAMF in NXT though? I don't really recall her being independent of them for long.

I also find it odd that the back of that Carmella shirt is very much in the Enzo and Cass schtick she used to do, since turning heel she's been totally away from that which suggests to me it's been in the works for a couple of months at least, possibly even held over from before the brand split.

Alexa was a face from Spring 2014 to about about May 2015 thats when she turn Heel and Join BAMF.

Archived