WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

UYqdqHf.jpg

It's been said, but the white and red really make that belt pop. I'm glad it isn't a total clone of the men's belt.
Wish they'd put a gold or silver textured plate behind the logo on WWE WHC. Give it a bit more prestige rather than looking like an after thought or lazy design.
That's why I edited it in WWE 2k16. All that blank space.
Yeah, I took a queue from you on that onebut instead of using the png frame/logo image, I cut out thea gold texture to match the shape of the void. This let me keep the in game relief and the nice shiny effect. I also patched of the red swish using on game relief and lettering to complete the look. But cred where it's due, man; you inspired me ?

Do you have it uploaded? Preferably on PS4?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UYqdqHf.jpg

It's been said, but the white and red really make that belt pop. I'm glad it isn't a total clone of the men's belt.
Wish they'd put a gold or silver textured plate behind the logo on WWE WHC. Give it a bit more prestige rather than looking like an after thought or lazy design.
That's why I edited it in WWE 2k16. All that blank space.
Yeah, I took a queue from you on that onebut instead of using the png frame/logo image, I cut out thea gold texture to match the shape of the void. This let me keep the in game relief and the nice shiny effect. I also patched of the red swish using on game relief and lettering to complete the look. But cred where it's due, man; you inspired me ?
Do you have it uploaded? Preferably on PS4?

Not atm. I have reached my five upload limit (yeah, I don't do this much). My first tag is JLJM so have a look, and if you want to nominate a title to replace, I'll do so.

I think there are Visa giftcards here but don't know if stores or banks are the one selling it. Will check/ask that next time.

Can you set up Paypal?

Very quick edit of what I would have had the belt look like:

YDYHhrX.jpg

Could you try one in the colours of the Diva's title? I'm curious to see if it would work - or it would look as tacky as the Divas title did. I think a little pink or purple used sparingly might work - especially with the white strap.

HylI5ZY.jpg

WrestlingDVDNetwork.com reports that WWEs The History of the Hardcore Championship: 24/7 DVD and Blu-ray will be released in Europe on September 5th and North America on September 6th. The set will feature more than 50 different matches, moments and documentary-like video packages with a Blu-ray runtime of around 9 hours.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wwe-hardcore-update-ecw-original-talks-balls-and-axl-memories-top-out-of-the-ring-finishers/

I would watch the heck outta that!

I think there are Visa giftcards here but don't know if stores or banks are the one selling it. Will check/ask that next time.

Can you set up Paypal?

This is one of the things I consider doing but I think there are confirmations/verification to be done with the bank once I set up a paypal account.

Well I just have to live with it. Maybe I'll just use one of my friend's credit card if ever they still have spare credits.

Has anyone ever bought a title from WWEShop? If so whats the difference between the replica belts and the commerative title belts besides pricing?

The Commemorative belts are hard plastic with a non-leather strap. It's also lighter than the replica because the replica belts are metal but they are both the same dimensions.

Can you set up Paypal?

This is one of the things I consider doing but I think there are confirmations/verification to be done with the bank once I set up a paypal account.

Well I just have to live with it. Maybe I'll just use one of my friend's credit card if ever they still have spare credits.

All Paypal does is make a transaction in your account, and you use the code to verify it.

Has anyone ever bought a title from WWEShop? If so whats the difference between the replica belts and the commerative title belts besides pricing?

The Commemorative belts are hard plastic with a non-leather strap. It's also lighter than the replica because the replica belts are metal but they are both the same dimensions.

So do the plastic ones look pretty much the same? I would like to get a title belt to hang on the wall.

I got a call from WWE today because there's a problem with my Nakamura shirt. I ordered that the night it came out and it took this long to tell me?

Reminds me of when I ordered my Liger 'One Night Only' shirt. I wanted to get it at the actual show, so I didn't order one online beforehand. I went to the show and the shirt was sold out. I went home and immediately ordered one. It said it was available when I ordered it, but literally immediately after I did, it said "out of stock"...then it took about a month before I finally got it. They never told me anything about whether I would be getting it or not...just let me sweat it for a month. Then I finally got it. It seems to me that WWE Shop just has zero correspondence when it comes to shirts being out of stock or whatever.

Archived