WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fRKQTi.jpg

Exactly what I expected. Great quality, has the painted on like screen print style design and is comfortable. Glad I got this one instead of the original Balor Club shirt.

thought the white rectangle would be a bit bigger. I'll stil buy it though

The curb stomp is still banned, yet Alberto Del Rio's top rope stomp to a hanging opponent is still a legal move. I don't understand this logic. I really hope the move will be legal again at some point.

The curb stomp is still banned, yet Alberto Del Rio's top rope stomp to a hanging opponent is still a legal move. I don't understand this logic. I really hope the move will be legal again at some point.

Don't hold your breath. With them Benoit'ing the move on the NXT DVD, it's clear they don't want to reinstate it, any time soon

fRKQTi.jpg

Exactly what I expected. Great quality, has the painted on like screen print style design and is comfortable. Glad I got this one instead of the original Balor Club shirt.

thought the white rectangle would be a bit bigger. I'll stil buy it though

It's actually a decent enough size. Takes up most of the shirt as you can see the tag on the bottom.

Yeah man, it's ridiculous. Knowing WWE, it's because they think the curb stomp has racial undertones or something...or that it intentionally promotes violence. I don't know. It's all just really *censored*ing dumb to me. Like you said, Del Rio's stomp could straight up kill someone if either person messes up. Could pop your skull right off your spinal cord like a dandelion...basically do what happened to Perro Jr...just with direct force rather than whiplash.

I hate that the curb stomp is banned in the first place but it makes me even more mad that they're acting like it never existed....meanwhile it was the *censored*ing reason Seth won the belt at 31.

Archived