WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this may hurt some people to their core, but am I the only one that thinks early 90s Undertaker looks like a complete tool? I didn't "live it", but from the pictures I've seen he just looks goofy as shit.

In retrospect, it wouldn't work now. But back then it was still impressive. But then WWF was much more like a living cartoon then.

Ordered a Ziggler sweater and after I got it I realized it was too small so I sent it back in order to exchange it for a bigger size. I sent it back over a month ago on November 16th. Does anyone have any experiences with exchanges with WWE.com? 'Cuz if so, I'd like to know how long it took for you as I don't feel like it should take this long. Then again I never exchanged anything via online thus why I'm asking here.

WWE shop seems to be hit or miss with...pretty much anything. Either you get it right away and it's perfect, or the other end of the spectrum is that they're absolute shit and they don't supply you with any correspondence at all regarding where your order is, or what part of the process it's in. I've never shipped anything back to them for a return, but I could definitely see it being a gray area with them. Especially with it being the holiday season, they probably have so many orders to ship out that they don't even care about replacing preexisting ones.

Ah, didn't even think about the fact that they'd be busy with it being the holiday season. But yeah, communicating with them about orders and whatnot seems pretty hit or miss, as you've said. But I messaged them today so hopefully they actually respond. That or I just get the sweater and it won't matter anymore.

It's weird though as I ordered a size medium and it felt like a small. And I'm a pretty skinny dude so the fact a medium was too tight seemed odd.

20% off belts is pretty good...that's like $80 off...but the belts still cost way too much. I mean, that's a huge discount, tbh...but $320 for a belt that previous cost $400 is too much anyway. Don't know how people justify buying the belts. Sure...they're awesome. But that's a lot of money.

Well...A friend of mine sold his old replica belt of the WCW World Heavyweight Championship (Big gold one) a few years ago and was able to finance his car with it...

20% off belts is pretty good...that's like $80 off...but the belts still cost way too much. I mean, that's a huge discount, tbh...but $320 for a belt that previous cost $400 is too much anyway. Don't know how people justify buying the belts. Sure...they're awesome. But that's a lot of money.

It is a lot of money but for me, I still get happy just seeing the belt I ordered. May not be a good enough reason for some but making me happy every time I see or even think about it is good enough for me.

Update on my situation with exchanging a sweater for those interested. I emailed them yesterday explaining everything and they actually replied after a few hours. Their response was this...

Dear WWE Fan,

Thank you for your email.
I apologize for the inconvenience. We have not received your return into our warehouse at this time. However, I have shipped the XL sweatshirt to you. If all items are in stock, please allow 1 to 2 business days for processing.. After your order has been shipped from our warehouse, the expected delivery times are as follow:
Canada – 7 to 14 business days
Please be advised that our processing and shipping times do not include weekends or U.S. holidays. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Well okay, guess everything is sorted out then. Was easier than expected.

Trying to hold out until I'm at TakeOver/WrestleMania to buy WWE shirts. Looking at that new purple Bayley shirt, that grey Asuka one above, hopefully new Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch (hoping for a nice green and orange one from her) shirts will drop at that time. Plus I'm going to an ROH taping (I know that doesn't apply to this topic) so I might get a shirt or two while we're there.

Archived