WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

Honestly, New Day as a whole has made me think that all three of them could be WWE champions one day...except for the fact that they won't be...because it's far more important to keep letting Sheamus, Orton, Cena, and Reigns have that spot.

Please don't put him in those guys, he's far more tolerable than them.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, New Day as a whole has made me think that all three of them could be WWE champions one day...except for the fact that they won't be...because it's far more important to keep letting Sheamus, Orton, Cena, and Reigns have that spot.

Please don't put him in those guys, he's far more tolerable than them.

No he's not. He hasn't been tolerable in years.

Anyway, it's not WWE merch, but I'm fearful that my "Wooooo is how I say Merry Christmas" shirt won't be here until after Christmas. Why would you have the shipping date for that be so close to the holiday that it's for? Think it's supposed to ship on the 18th...which is just way too close for comfort.

That Regal shirt is sick. If I lived in England I would buy it. Don't think enough common folk know who William Regal is though.

The "made in England" is based on his arm tattoo. Great shirt design.

That Regal shirt is sick. If I lived in England I would buy it. Don't think enough common folk know who William Regal is though.

I understand the rhetoric behind it...I'm just not going to buy a shirt that says "made in England" when I was born in the US. That's a strange concept to me.

I understand the rhetoric behind it...I'm just not going to buy a shirt that says "made in England" when I was born in the US. That's a strange concept to me.

I'm sure that doesn't apply to you, but isn't "Born in [insert one country here], made in [insert another country here]" a common phrase?

I'm sure that doesn't apply to you, but isn't "Born in [insert one country here], made in [insert another country here]" a common phrase?

It is...but that refers to success. I haven't found success in England either. :lol:

Anyway, the point is, the shirt is about Regal...not me. But I think your average person reading the shirt would miss that fact and be like "why are you wearing a shirt that says 'made in England' ". Lol.

Exactly why I never would buy any of Angle's shirts or ones saying "American" this or that.

I'm pretty peeved. Kofi said the horns were still being sold at events, just not in stock online, but they weren't selling any.

Just buy a strap-on and place that on your head. Problem solved.

Hahaha this. You would look just as moronic.

Archived