WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big E is a brony (or whatever they are called)

Woods is too.

dw7uc8.jpg

Just so you know, I was at the vanguard of the Anti Pony movement in the 80's.

By the way, that unicorn looks like Professor Frink.

They had a Bogo sale the other day, so I bought a Balor Club shirt and the Undertaker one that says "Deadman Inc" on the front and something like "Vengeance Unearthed" on the back. I was going to get that new Jericho 25th anniversary shirt...but I decided that it's ugly as hell. Also considered the Lesnar shirts, but didn't want to get them since they were location sensitive and I didn't go to those shows. Not to mention, I don't think the Y2J or Lesnar shirts were part of the sale.

Guest Fight Me.

Merry boobs month

F4BBB2BF-CEAB-4FCD-9BB4-A1DA0E842655_zps

I have this shirt as well. My fav shirt and last CM Punk shirt they made right?

Nah, I believe the last one was that 434 (length as WWE Champion) shirt.

I just hate the wwe merch tag on the bottom its like a tramp stamp

I don't mind it at all. In fact, I actually like the NXT tag. Makes the shirt look higher quality...because a lot of higher end t-shirts have tags there. Also, it's damn sure better than having a tag on the inside of the neck. The WWE tag is a bit lamer looking than the NXT one, but I don't mind either.

You guys know you can cut that tag off, right? Like...with no signs that it ever existed...? Just take a sharp knife and cut the first loop of the stitch that it's sewed on with...then pull the thread out and the whole thing will fall off. I use the same technique to cut the entire sleeves off t-shirts that I want to turn into sleeveless ones.

"WrestlingDVDNetwork.com reports that WWE is planning on releasing a new Brock Lesnar DVD and Blu-ray for 2016. The last Lesnar DVD came in 2003, "Here Comes the Pain," but it was re-released as a Collector's Edition in 2012.

The Lesnar DVD and Blu-ray fills 1 of the last 2 slots on the 2016 WWE Home Video schedule. It appears to be a compilation of matches & moments with all-new documentary footage on Brock's life and career.

As noted, WWE is also releasing documentary sets on Eric Bischoff, Scott Hall, The Dudley Boyz and possibly Shane McMahon in 2016."

Source LOP

Archived