WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...I ordered the damn One Night Only Jushin shirt in a medium the day after Takeover. I wanted to get it at the actual show, but it was sold out, so I ordered it online. It said that it was out of stock, but would be back in stock a couple days later. The purchase went through, but my order still says "not shipped". What exactly should I do about this? Now if you go to the page for that shirt, it only lists 2XL, 3XL, etc...no medium at all. But like I said...my order originally went through. The order is processed as a Jusihin Shirt in Medium. Are they going to ship me one, or not?

WrestlingDVDNetwork reports that WWE has added their first-ever DVD and Blu-ray on The Dudley Boyz to their 2016 schedule.

As of this writing, there is no indication on if WWE’s first set on Bubba Ray and Devon will be a documentary or a match compilation, or a mix of both. This project will be the first WWE Superstar-themed DVD release for 2016.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/wwe-set-to-release-dvd-on-the-dudley-boyz/

So...I ordered the damn One Night Only Jushin shirt in a medium the day after Takeover. I wanted to get it at the actual show, but it was sold out, so I ordered it online. It said that it was out of stock, but would be back in stock a couple days later. The purchase went through, but my order still says "not shipped". What exactly should I do about this? Now if you go to the page for that shirt, it only lists 2XL, 3XL, etc...no medium at all. But like I said...my order originally went through. The order is processed as a Jusihin Shirt in Medium. Are they going to ship me one, or not?

I'm gonna tell ya right now, stay on top of this. WWE tried to do the same to me with the first Kevin Owens shirt preorder. I ordered it in a large order, it went through, then I only received my other items in two packages. When confronted 4 months after, customer service told me that there was a problem with the order at the facility and that it never shipped. I told them that they have my money from my credit card and want my shirt. They said that I could only order one again and thats it. So after I yelled for like....20 mins about these idiots telling me I should order another one of the shirts I already bought and have a statement for they hung up on me. I blasted them on Twitter just because its fun to vent about corporations, then some stuff back and forth on twitter, then all of a sudden I have a shirt at my door.

Moral of the story here is they will probably try and screw you around.

Sources have confirmed that the WWE Studios animated film that would see a Jetsons/WWE crossover has been officially green-lit. PWInsider broke back in March that Warner Bros. was trying to figure out the script for the film, which will be released straight to DVD.

WWE has done crossover animated films with The Flintstones and Scooby Doo. A second Scooby Doo/WWE film is already in production, as are a series of shorts that would feature WWE characters in the ring with different Hanna-Barbera characters.

Can a WWE/Laffalympics crossover be far behind?

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/96651/new-wwe-animated-film-officially-greenlit.html?p=1

Sources have confirmed that the WWE Studios animated film that would see a Jetsons/WWE crossover has been officially green-lit. PWInsider broke back in March that Warner Bros. was trying to figure out the script for the film, which will be released straight to DVD.

WWE has done crossover animated films with The Flintstones and Scooby Doo. A second Scooby Doo/WWE film is already in production, as are a series of shorts that would feature WWE characters in the ring with different Hanna-Barbera characters.

Can a WWE/Laffalympics crossover be far behind?

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/96651/new-wwe-animated-film-officially-greenlit.html?p=1

As long as OSW does reviews of them, I'm cool with WWE doing as many cartoon crossovers as they want

I'm gonna tell ya right now, stay on top of this. WWE tried to do the same to me with the first Kevin Owens shirt preorder. I ordered it in a large order, it went through, then I only received my other items in two packages. When confronted 4 months after, customer service told me that there was a problem with the order at the facility and that it never shipped. I told them that they have my money from my credit card and want my shirt. They said that I could only order one again and thats it. So after I yelled for like....20 mins about these idiots telling me I should order another one of the shirts I already bought and have a statement for they hung up on me. I blasted them on Twitter just because its fun to vent about corporations, then some stuff back and forth on twitter, then all of a sudden I have a shirt at my door.

Moral of the story here is they will probably try and screw you around.

Yeah, I might have to call them now. This is getting ridiculous.

Do they have like...an email I can complain at instead? I really don't feel like talking to customer service people on the phone.

Archived