WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

They ran out of KO shirts at the signing I went to a couple days ago and they ran out again at the merch stand today at Takeover (my luck lmao). They didn't have merch for like half the people that were on the card, only the biggest draws I guess. But my friend and I got some Bálor Club shirts and my little brother got an Enzo & Cass shirt. ?

Oh, also, we all got Connor The Crusher bracelets. I didn't know they sold them at the live shows.

its got a star wars vibe....

is that what they were going for?

It's cleverly done. Certainly gives that vibe, without looking like a straight knockoff (as Santino's was of the Italian football badge)

Star Wars and Black Flag (one of his favorite bands).

Just looked Black Flag up. Do you think he adopted the "Rollins" name from the member Henry Rollins?

Guest Fight Me.

Just looked Black Flag up. Do you think he adopted the "Rollins" name from the member Henry Rollins?

Definitely. I remember even Jericho poked fun at him for that during a Twitter war they had back in like 2012 when Shield first debuted.

Yes 100%

Archived