WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just getting the Liger one...because it has the name of the show and says one night only. The others I can get online at later dates. The Liger one, I NEED to pick up at the actual show.

^^^^

That's a shirt that should have been exclusive to the show tbh. Couldn't get it unless you were there, make it special and worth something. Its unreal, but I don't want to buy it since I won't be going to the event live

WWE has nothing to do with FDNY, and I find it kind of cringey that they're trying to make money off them.

What's FDNY?

Fire Department of New York.

Is it? I thought it stood for "Federal Department of New York" because I thought other emergency vehicles carried it?

I'm just getting the Liger one...because it has the name of the show and says one night only. The others I can get online at later dates. The Liger one, I NEED to pick up at the actual show.

^^^^

That's a shirt that should have been exclusive to the show tbh. Couldn't get it unless you were there, make it special and worth something. Its unreal, but I don't want to buy it since I won't be going to the event live

I kinda agree...but if the shirt is sold out when I go, I'll gladly buy it from WWE shop instead. Hoping I can get one live though.

^^^^

I kinda agree...but if the shirt is sold out when I go, I'll gladly buy it from WWE shop instead. Hoping I can get one live though.

Well different for you and a nice option since you're going there live. I probably would order it as well if I was attending, but wearing a shirt like that to me is like wearing a tour shirt when I never really went to the tour

I'd be interested in the official number of *censored*ing Cena shirts. Gotta be like 20 or 30 by now.

I'd love #31 to be "Oh just give up!". I might buy that one.

Well different for you and a nice option since you're going there live. I probably would order it as well if I was attending, but wearing a shirt like that to me is like wearing a tour shirt when I never really went to the tour

Yeah, I definitely agree with that. I've seen some awesome designs for bands for tour shirts and I'm like "ah...I just can't buy it". You've gotta be some fake bitch to go buying tour shirts for things you haven't attended.

WWE has nothing to do with FDNY, and I find it kind of cringey that they're trying to make money off them.

What's FDNY?

okay. That's random from the WWE then

Not too random when you consider what month it is in a couple of weeks. WWE are huge supporters of the services.

What's FDNY?

Not too random when you consider what month it is in a couple of weeks. WWE are huge supporters of the services.

September...and?

What's FDNY?

September...and?

September? New York? if they're using the FDNY on the shirt, I do hope they're donating something to them, otherwise I find it distasteful. 9/11 should NOT be exploited to make money, unless it's money to be raised for those services.

Ironic thing is, for a company that's desperate for great PR, coming up with a shirt dedicated to the FDNY and actually donating the revenue would actually be great for all parties.

But alas, looks like it's the money over the message.

Archived