WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

Guest Fight Me.

Why does the blue pants shirt have sweatpants on it though? Chick doesn't wear *censored*ing sweatpants...

I guess they couldn't get her X-Men pants on a shirt lol. It is dumb though, on her titantron she has actual blue pants.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stephen Amell and Neville will collide against the dark forces of Stardust and King Barrett this Sunday at SummerSlam, but Amell announced earlier today through his Facebook page that his fans can now order the match's unofficial t-shirt at represent.com/amellstardust. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Emily's House, a hospice for children specializing in acute end of life care. Amell's Facebook Mentions live stream is below:

https://m.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/907692379316030/

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/39922/Stephen-Amell-Announces-SummerSlam-Charity-T-Shirt-Available-Now/

I actually had that middle Hollywood Hogan figure, threw it out though. I don't like racists in my house.

I get that, but I can separate the character from the person. And all he did was say some words, he didn't kill anyone like Benoit. Plus, other than Daniel Bryan, Sting and a handful of other guys who seem like genuinely good people, I bet the majority of wrestlers are scumbags.

Randy Savage used to emotionally abuse Elizabeth. He'd lock her in the dressing room, wouldn't let her leave the house.. he treated her like crap. Austin actually did beat his wife. If you hear Debra telling the story, it's haunting. Michael Hayes has actually been suspended before by WWE for saying racist comments. Hell, the Ultimate Warrior seems like the biggest asshole in the history of the planet, there's videos of him online making racist, sexist, and homophobic comments. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy Savage, Warrior, and Austin in WWE video games and whatnot. Like I said, the majority of wrestlers are probably scumbags. I just choose to be a fan of the character, not the person.

I bought like $300 worth of merch for school last night and accidentally bought two of the same NXT logo shirt. I was hoping I could change my order before it shipped, but I guess I'm stuck with two.

Archived