WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

How is he the King of Bad News when you dont *censored*ing let him deliver bad news?! Are they legit retarded?

I've seen Wade refer himself as Sir Bad News of Barrett recently too.

How is he the King of Bad News when you dont *censored*ing let him deliver bad news?! Are they legit retarded?

I've seen Wade refer himself as Sir Bad News of Barrett recently too.

Lol really that sounds awesome in ridiculous way.

I just dont understand like whens the last time he said "im afraid ive got some bad news"?

Guest Fight Me.

I just read today that Sting's upcoming documentary DVD will actually be focusing on "leading into WM 31" instead of a full career documentary. Man, *Censored* that shit. Pass. Source: Wrestlingdvdnews.com

Well...isn't that what the Best of Sting DVD last year was? This actually sounds cool, like one of those WWE 24 episodes.

I just read today that Sting's upcoming documentary DVD will actually be focusing on "leading into WM 31" instead of a full career documentary. Man, *Censored* that shit. Pass. Source: Wrestlingdvdnews.com

Well...isn't that what the Best of Sting DVD last year was? This actually sounds cool, like one of those WWE 24 episodes.

No, that's a match compilation.

I'm okay with this if we get all the build from negotiating him working for WWE, right to the match. Thats the only way I care

The "leading to WM31" DVD sounds more interesting to me than a career retrospective. Career DVDs actually bore me to sleep most of the time. I love backstage and behind the scenes stuff. Two or three hours of footage from the first meeting of Sting and HHH/Vince?Stephanie, touring the facilities, meeting some of the wrestlers, talking about possible match plans, etc...that all sounds great to me. Much better than a career DVD.

Also, I still think WWE network should have a second payment plan that allows you to watch new DVD releases in full. Have the $9.99 rate for everyone, and have a $19.99 rate for people who want to stream all of the full DVDs as well...because, I don't buy DVDs anymore...I used to buy blu ray of some stuff, back when the streaming quality was sub-par...but streaming quality is pretty much crystal clear these days for things like netflix, hulu, the wwe network (aside from live shows), etc...

The "leading to WM31" DVD sounds more interesting to me than a career retrospective. Career DVDs actually bore me to sleep most of the time. I love backstage and behind the scenes stuff. Two or three hours of footage from the first meeting of Sting and HHH/Vince?Stephanie, touring the facilities, meeting some of the wrestlers, talking about possible match plans, etc...that all sounds great to me. Much better than a career DVD.

Same. Can find a lot of Sting's matches on YouTube, Dailymotion, WWE Network or whatever else. Don't really care for his TNA run either so that's not a problem. I'd welcome some new footage about him being brought into the 'E and meeting with Vince though.

I've just went through most of the current rosters merch, and I can't believe how poor most of them are, the one's I'd be most likely to buy are Sami's Underground one, Breeze's selfie one or Enzo and Cass's blue one. At a push I might buy the RKO outta nowhere one.

I did notice though that after Cena, The Bella Twin's have the most merch on the website with 81 products(more than Bryan and Roman and Wyatt combined), over half of them are reduced for clearance though. Most of it is bracelets and stuff though, it still seems odd to me that there's so little Roman merch out there.

Archived