WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sting probably isn't even going to appear on WWE television anymore...and I don't blame him. His debut was *censored*ing terrible.

I loved his debut, (only problem I had with it was the state down went on way too damn long) his match however had completely the wrong winner. I do think we'll see him on TV again, if only so that he can have his feud with Taker that he really wants.

Sting probably isn't even going to appear on WWE television anymore...and I don't blame him. His debut was *censored*ing terrible.

I loved his debut, (only problem I had with it was the state down went on way too damn long) his match however had completely the wrong winner. I do think we'll see him on TV again, if only so that he can have his feud with Taker that he really wants.

I would love to say that I'm surprised. But...nah.

I would love to say that I'm surprised. But...nah.

It was a huge mark out moment for me, and a great swerve in a brilliant match.

Archived