WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time that the shirt was released, "The Tag Team is Back" made perfect sense...because the PTP had been split for several months.

Yes, we know. It is still a shit print.

At the time that the shirt was released, "The Tag Team is Back" made perfect sense...because the PTP had been split for several months.

Yes, we know. It is still a shit print.

Why you always a jerk? It genetic?

Pretty cool Hideo shirt, IMO.

New Sheamus shirt:

http://shop.wwe.com/Sheamus-%22Clear-The-Way%22-Authentic-T-Shirt/W09614,default,pd.html?dwvar_W09614_color=Black&start=1&cgid=New

Money in the Bank briefcases back in stock:

Dd2zaB6.jpg

All t-shirts are buy one get one FREE right now until Monday at 11:58PM PST. Gonna cop me the red white and blue Owens shirt and the new Neville shirt as well. :D

More black shirts, lmao

Black shirts are almost exclusively what I wear...so I don't see a problem here.

I have too many black WWE shirts lol (not that I buy all of the shirts that come out :shift:) that's literally the only problem(not really a problem, I like dark shirts, just Idk)

Anyway Sheamus' shirt is kinda cool

They sell the briefcase? That's pretty cool. Sucks that it's plastic, though. The real one is obviously metal, since it almost always gets dented.

The plastic ones sold like wildfire during WrestleMania. They were an exclusive item at the Superstore. WWE put them on their online store and they sold out in no time.

Archived