WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have a belt buckle on there that says "SAWFT". Not exactly what I'd like on near my crotch. There's a Paige one as with an equally creepy slogan as well. What respectable human being came up with some of these items? lol

Probably "Think Again" or "Scream for Me". Either is pretty funny.

That's pretty bad.

I just assume that any male who willingly wears any shirt like that also jerks off to that weird ass octopus anime shit. And I'm probably right.

I am totally with you on that

tumblr people

I wouldn't wear a diva shirt. Then again, I also wouldn't wear a regular pink t-shirt or polo either...which is something that a lot of guys do for some reason...just to seem like they don't give a shit, I guess. I'd probably be considerably more likely to wear a divas shirt than I would be to wear a pink shirt though. Pink shirt people are annoying as *Censored*. Pink pants people are even worse.

Cesaro wore pink last night. Arguably the most manly dude on the roster.

Cesaro gets a pass, because he's Swiss.

I wouldn't wear a diva shirt. Then again, I also wouldn't wear a regular pink t-shirt or polo either...which is something that a lot of guys do for some reason...just to seem like they don't give a shit, I guess. I'd probably be considerably more likely to wear a divas shirt than I would be to wear a pink shirt though. Pink shirt people are annoying as *Censored*. Pink pants people are even worse.

Cesaro wore pink last night. Arguably the most manly dude on the roster.

Cesaro may get away with it, but if Harper ever wears pink anything, I'm done.

Can't decide which one I like better.

cKQnqix.jpgTXd5mW0.jpg

On one hand I like the "Man that gravity forgot" on the back because that's arguably the coolest nickname going right now. On the other hand I like the "Neville" on the sleeve and the colour. "The Altitude Era" doesn't really bother me as a catchphrase. Probably gonna order one of these with the red, white and blue Kevin Owens shirt whenever they have a BOGO free or 50% off. Any thoughts?

Guest Fight Me.

What does Socal mean on Samoa Joe's shirt?

Southern California, where Joe is from. They are billing him from Huntington Beach, California now.

Guest Fight Me.

Why do they stick those hideous tags on the shirts now?

Yeah, they used to be a lot uglier when they first started doing that around 2009/2010(?). But I've heard some people say it's very easy to cut out.

Archived