NXT Discussion Thread

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE Shop pulled their new Hideo Itami t-shirt this week because some of the Japanese characters on the original design were incorrect, according to PWInsider. They are fixing the t-shirt and will be adding it back to the website soon.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/daniel-bryans-return-actor-wrestle-itami-shirt-pulled/

So there's some pretty risqué pictures of someone that looks like Alexa Bliss floating around. She's saying they're fake though.

They're fake.

After looking at Mojo Rawley's instagram, I feel like he should mesh his character with a bit of Adam Rose in it.

Never been a big fan of Bourne/Sydal tbh.

Me neither. Bourne is very technically sound, but he's, just...boring...

Not sure. Something about him, even though he's doing these cool moves, they just don't seem impressive for some reason. I feel like he lacks energy. It's one of those things that is just really hard to explain. I guess that's what we call the "it" factor.

Not sure. Something about him, even though he's doing these cool moves, they just don't seem impressive for some reason. I feel like he lacks energy. It's one of those things that is just really hard to explain. I guess that's what we call the "it" factor.

I never knew how to explain it but pretty much this. I can watch him hit like a picture perfect standing moonsault or something like that and think "Meh", but when Ricochet or ACH hits it maybe even a bit less "pretty" I actually pop for it.

WK8 And when else?

If he only used it twice I'm confused. He used paint for other promotions not in Japan?

WK8 then his Loser Leaves Town match in NJPW

Then he did other shows for ICW and others I believe where he did many various themes. Did like 6ish paints, then did stuff like Bane and The Joker

WK8 And when else?

If he only used it twice I'm confused. He used paint for other promotions not in Japan?

Most of his paint use was in ICW.

WK8 and His last match in Japan. He then just decided to run the indy circuit, used the paints most in ICW.

Ahh thanks guys. I never knew.

I never knew how to explain it but pretty much this. I can watch him hit like a picture perfect standing moonsault or something like that and think "Meh", but when Ricochet or ACH hits it maybe even a bit less "pretty" I actually pop for it.

Lol j wouldn't say Ricochet. He has the cleanest looking moves in the biz.

Archived