NXT Discussion Thread

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fickle ass fans lol But anyway that looked decent. Got to wait til next week to make sure. But she's bae regardless.

I wouldn't say fickle, she deserved the hate imo but good for her for proving people wrong
No she didn't. It's been months since she's been in the ring and she should've been given a fair chance. 3 seconds later they're losing their shit because she did Sliced Bread. That was the perfect example of fickle fans imo.

Fickle ass fans lol But anyway that looked decent. Got to wait til next week to make sure. But she's bae regardless.

I wouldn't say fickle, she deserved the hate imo but good for her for proving people wrong
No she didn't. It's been months since she's been in the ring and she should've been given a fair chance. 3 seconds later they're losing their shit because she did Sliced Bread. That was the perfect example of fickle fans imo.

If the reason why you hate on a wrestler is their lack of wrestling ability and then they gain said ability, than it's the right thing to change your opinion on that wrestler

Fickle would be like...

"Oh my god! Why does Cena beat all young talent?"

"Why did someone like Cena lose to a no-name rookie?"

Also during the G1 Climax press conference, New Japan noted they are working with WWE for a scouting program related to NXT. Its unclear what that will look like at this point, but Step 1 was WWE booking New Japan legend Jushin Liger for their NXT: Takeover show in August in New York.

Archived