NXT Discussion Thread

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look like nonces. They look like they're way too old in the face to be walking out with dubstep, to be hanging out with Alexa Bliss and to wear that hairstyle.

Although age is irrelevant for the latter.

They are only 2-3 years older then Alexa is.

I'll admit they are growing on me, now they actually seem to have a direction, especially Bliss, who as a Face was really going nowhere at this point.

They are solid in the ring and now with this BlakeALEXAMuprhyFactor thing that might just be the edge that they needed.

there is a possibility of me going to Florida in August. So the question is: Does anyone know when the NXT Tickets website updates and how often? I would like to see if things will line up so that my brother and I can attend an NXT taping at Full Sail University.

They look like nonces. They look like they're way too old in the face to be walking out with dubstep, to be hanging out with Alexa Bliss and to wear that hairstyle.

Although age is irrelevant for the latter.

They are only 2-3 years older then Alexa is.

It doesn't show.

From NXT tapings:

- We noted before that indie wrestler Mikaze, who has been hired as WWE's new seamster and is the fiance of NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks, appeared to suffer an injury at Thursday's NXT tapings as his tag match with Jason Jordan vs. The Vaudevillians was stopped. Mikaze tweeted the following update on Saturday:

Just a heads up y'all. Got knocked loopy at the tapings on Thursday, but I'm fine now. Thank you for the well wishes #donttrythisathome

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0524/595604/wwe-seamster-comments-on-nxt-injury/

Archived