Considering buying the game & have some questions

So I am considering purchasing SvR 2010 for the PS2 and wanted to ask a couple of questions about the game. Firstly, my favorite SvR game was SvR 2006. I still play the game and have a lot of CAW's for it. The game has pretty awesome replay value and that is what has kept me playing it as well as the fact that I find the controls very intuitive. With that said, how similar/dissimilar the controls for this game were for SvR 2006. If they are too radically different to the point that they are no longer intuitive then I might not be interested in the game. Secondly, can I switch the roster a wrestler is on? For example, can I switch Dolph Ziggler from Smackdown to Raw or ECW? Thirdly, can you create your own storylines? Fourthly, in the CAW sections I see that many of the wrestlers were created by people on Xbox and I was wondering how different it would be if I used the Xbox formula to create a wrester on PS2. Thanks to anyone who is able to help.

The controls are really the same as last year's game. The controls have not changed at all. Anybody who did not mind the controls in this year's (2009) game (other then button mashing) won't mind the control in this year's game either.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/960293-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010/reviews/review-137701

Archived